That 15 sec feign death full dot dispel is really unfair :))))))

GIVE the Hunters a Lay on Hands, they have not enough heal

Guve the hunters a Divine Shield, they are weak in defense

Give the survi hunters AOUTSHOT WHEN THEY DONT HAVE A RANGED WEAPON LOL

wtf is this pvp? :'DDDDDDDDDDDD

Our setup with survival disc , the hutner has 250 ilvl and has 200% more dmg than a DH or a Warrior.

You spit on the forum the Fury warriors, and the real problem is with Rogues and Hutners.

NO DEV TEAM ACTIVE in pvp…

5 Likes

and still RMD is winning tournaments pog even tho Jungle is consider stronger in the matchup

1 Like

The fact that Craven leggo is still not nerfed is the biggest proof they don’t know what they’re doing. Every 15 second they can remove ALL dots from my SP, just like that LOL. Complete broken, need huge nerf.

You mean to tell me a 250 ilvl survival has 16k sustained single-target dps during a whole fight? Holy crap!

1 Like

I bet OP meant 2v2, because in 3s hunters are not a problem. That’s the thing with pvp, it’s hard to balance for all game modes.

lol RMD didnt win a tournament in years

“in 3v3 hunters are not a problem” well someone hasn’t heard of jungle

So because hunters have one single comp to play in 3s on high rating, they are a problem? Jesus enough with the insane hunter hate.

Only place is 2v2 and no one cares about 2v2. Also the DOT dispell is only a problem is you depend on them for damage.

RMD/P is the same for me sorry should have said RMX :slight_smile:

Wait, surv hunter’s auto attack from range even when they don’t have a ranged weapon? Is that actually true or a joke cus that would be funny.

1 Like

If you read forum closely enough, anything is possible when it comes to hunter. But the answer is no, its not true.

No, but they might as well have one. They do like 80% max dps from range. They get best of both worlds, mele and range. No wonder lower xp people will get confused about it.

1 Like

They can’t autoswing from range, but they do have a cooldown which makes their Raptor Strike (the only ability that otherwise requires melee range) 40 yard range (and also unparriable iirc?) for the duration.

Assuming that Aspect of the Eagle is active, literally the only damage that they lose out on at 40 yards is their autoswing.

I mean… I guess not literally. I suppose they can’t press Carve, lmao.

The fact that hunter dmg is so busted they don’t even need a DPS leggo and still top all meter says enough. It’s not fun playing vs hunters and we are allowed to complain about it.

Yes it says that you are either delusional or lying.

Only :d would that legendary be worth if not to nullify some dot class dmg?

I guess the main problem of that legendary is the pvp Talent to further increase the FD effect. If they would need the pvp Talent or remove it, the legendary wouldn’t be that strong.

Only thing the pvp effect does it give a damage reduction for 1,5 seconds.

90% reduction. Now imagine fighting Affliction warlock with Unstable Affliction on you, everytime you dispel it 20k dmg so the legendary isn’t that strong against dot classes anymore.