The Alliance wasn't hit hard enough yet

Considering the overall behavior of niche parts of our great community. It seems like Blizzard still has not done enough to get the Alliance players down from their high horse about entitlement, superiority faction feelings, world police like behavior and the regular male human paladin who makes people fall on their knees just by entering the room.

So it seems we need to fix this still somehow. Otherwise Said parts of the Alliance community will never stop going all “We are so much better than you dirty red banner people. Lel.”

I am open for some points, suggestions and measures that could help archiveing this. What are your thoughts, non toxic parts of the community and close friends alike?

Does Blizzard need to destroy one last alliance city?

More death of leading characters maybe, like Tyrande, Shandris, Maiev, Genn, Shaw, Jaina, Katherine, other humans, heck maybe even at least one or two dwarfs council members? Preferable as villains during raid boss fights even. That could send a message.

Should we force Alliance players to take quests and orders from characters like Gallywix, Thrall, Gey’arah, Sylvanas or Talanji?

There are multiple possibilities.

Tell me your thoughts about this. I am open and happy to participate in a good discussion. :slight_smile: All regardless your friendly Zandalari follower of Gonk and the Queen.

3 Likes

Wow. That might be the worst troll threat here I saw, yet. 0/10

30 Likes

I am toally serious here. Feel free to add your voice and thoughts. :smiley:

Alliance lost a lot of their characters in Cataclysm, I dont want another Cataclysm.

Also, do you actually want a honest discussion or not? Serious question. This topic really doesn’t seem constructive.

You didn’t lost any big name since Varian. Your cast of characters is far too big. We neet to cut it smaller I think.

2 Likes

Fine, take Anduin then.

2 Likes

He’s fine. And a good boi. We should take out the big guns instead. Those demigods. Like Jaina, Malfruion, Tyrande and Velen, you know what I mean?

3 Likes

Sure, why not. It’s not like their powers are any match against Plot Armor anyway. They conveniently forget they have them except when Jaina needs a cool cinematic.

2 Likes

Clearly, the easiest way to display moral equivalence is to commit another random genocide.

Maybe collapse Ironforge with one of those demolishers, I dunno.

7 Likes

Not moral equality. But power parity. Blizzard can’t stop to remind us about who maters and who doesn’t Newsflash, 99% of the time it is the Alliance. Gotta have them hit with the villain bat at least once before things can truly change for equalty and a community that respects each other eye to eye.

Extra: Need to humiliate the bad cookies to make sure they stop being d.icks to the other half of the community constantly. And the only way to make sure of that is stripping the Alliance off from their power status as unofficial world police of Azeroth.

IF your question would ask: “Wasn’t the human faction of the Alliance hit hard enough yet?” I would say: yes.

But knowing Blizzard it is mostly the case of the spoils, credits, honour, privileges to go to their alter egos, i.e. human faction.

But, when hardships, losses, ill-fate, neglect are involved … these are richly dished out to the rest of the Alliance races.

Alas.

1 Like

Let’s just get rid of the Park district in Classic, should be enough.

Dunno, Humans seem to have lost way more than the dwarves for example. It just doesn’t seem to affect them much.

2 Likes

Being a victim for a limited time is bad.

Being a permanent lol evil bad guy that will be made felt like crap during neutral story and act as henchman and sidekick without any story on their own to stand on, is much worse.

And most alliance players fail to realise these privileges because they are used to having them ever since classic launch.

Same concept with having money as rich person and barley making it as poor person.

1 Like

the horde being playable was clearly a mistake

4 Likes

See. Exactly what I am talking about.

Horde: exists
Alliance players: “This is a mistake and total bias! FIX THAT AND DELETE THEM ALL BLIZZARD!”

Alliance being the unrivaled ruler of the world.
Alliance players: “Perfectly fine and balanced, as all things should be.”

2 Likes

While the Horde villain story was pretty bad, atleast they had one.

I played primarily Horde in MoP and what the Alliance got paled in comparison to my Horde main’s story. My horde main freed Razor Hill from occupation in an epic battle starring Thrall and Chen Stormstout, while my alliance alt got to pilot a robot cat around.

2 Likes

Not if you weigh the pros and cons, imo.

For example, considering that Gilneas and Gnomeregan never had a capital, the Nelves had theirs destroyed in the last expansion, but the human faction now has 3 hot spots, you can clearly see that honour, spoils credits and privileges go Blizzard’s humies.

2 Likes

your just proven me right horde fanboi you horde have done nothing but QQ since base/classic and its getting old while the alliance has been getting slowly destroyed soon we won’t have a single zone left :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Stromgarde was an alliance victory, Dalaran is a human city, so are Boralus and Stormwind. No other race in Warcraft has this much stuff. True facts.