The Alliance wasn't hit hard enough yet

The Frostwolves aren’t any better there tbh.

boha, this is warcraft, it was always horde aggresive, alliance defensive.
Just play classic for both sides and you will see difference in quests.

I did. And Alterac Valley proves you wrong.

Trying to get away from the evil of the old Horde and settle in AV to start a new and simple life? Damm clearley evil.

Well…

Humans are so utterly detestable.

<Commander Philips grimaces.>

While it is true that I am a soldier of Frostwolf, I remain a servant of Sylvanas.

During my tour of duty, I do extra work on the side for the Dark Apothecaries of the Undercity.

I have been tasked with collecting human bone chips that are to be used in curing the human condition.

I am authorized to pass that task on to my subordinates.

Find them. Kill them. Return their bone chips to me.

By your same logic the magisters come under Halduron too. So who does Rommath have working for him? The ghosts of Brigante’s headcanon?

Liadrin is shown to be answerable to Rommath, Halduron is only really shown to have a large hand in the defense of Quel’Thalas (Zulagain) and everything external seems to be lead by Liadrin or Lor’themar. The sunsworn are headed by Liadrin, as are the elves in Arathi by the looks of it, not to mention Surumar.

1 Like

i dunno if we argue that those 3 ships are ships of the line size in lore then thats at least 1500 orcs which seems about right

that’s me low balling a proper ship of the line has around 600 to 800 men

Presumably only those in the military, not the entirety of the Magisters.

Rommath has the rest of the Magisters (the vaster number)

Let me get you the quote…

" Halduron Brightwing is the Ranger-general of Silvermoon—the military leader of Quel’Thalas and high commander of its defences"

Then from the Source material about the Title of Ranger-General
" The unique title of Ranger-General (also known as the Ranger-General of Silvermoon , Ranger General of Quel’Thalas , or Ranger-General of the Farstriders is given to the commander of the [Farstriders](https:// — the elite group of [blood elf] Rangers The ranger-general is also the commander of all of Quel’Thalas’ military forces, and is in charge of Silvermoon’s defenses.

I mean I suppose if you class Blood Knights as Military or not, If they are not military, then it is conceivable as Rommath indeed having power over them. We know they have no political power, One Magister and two Farstriders do (In terms of the triumvirate) however mention is made until WotLK of Rommath representing her interests.

She is a massively powerful military commander, and also, it is heavily intimated in Blood of the Highborne, in a low key relationship with Lor’themar, one based on mutual respect, and reciprocated by both.

I suppose it all comes down to “Are they Military or not?” If they are, Halduron commands them, if they are not, then feasibly Rommath would, but that is an odd take, and would change the whole point of the title, and range that Halduron has.

If you are trying to tell me Halduron can somehow outvote and rule everyone that isn’t Bob himself I will respectfully disagree and decline your request. That is not how this government works.

His name isn’t Bob, it’s Lor’themar “Who?” Theron. “Who?” for short.

Though memes side, I actually like his character.

Err…He does actually do that at Zul’Aman. Lorth says he isn’t happy with Vereesa and the Silver Cov being there, Halduron overrules him and says as 'Military Commander of Quel’thalas it is -his- call who fights for it. Lorth begrudgingly agrees. I mean obviously in most things LTT calls the shots, but he does concede that point. So, uh yeah, at some times he can overrule Lor’themar.

Again. Liadrin is show to answer to Rommath and due to that the vast majority of Blood Knights answer upwards to her. There are examples of blood knights working for Halduron (the two women in tides of war).

But as it stands her DIRECT superior is Rommath, not Halduron.

1 Like

He technically can’t. He just does it cause he feels like it. Lor’themar Bobron could have just getting him arrested for that dismissed of orders. The friendship was all that stood in the way.

Please tell me in can Rub Garathil’s nose in that. “Well, we Military do this, you work for the Magisters”. Oh please, please!

1 Like

Working for Rommath =/= working for the magisters, it would be more accurate to say Liadrin answers to the Grand Magister.

1 Like

Yeah but come on, alright, let me say that his boss works for the Magisters. #nospiremistrustissues

1 Like

No. (In ten letters)

1 Like

Gawddammit…

1 Like

This thread and this clickbait is so poor, not worthy to respond srsly

Blizzard need to reveal that Sylvanas was in the right and force the Alliance to quest with her, it’s the only way.

1 Like

We dont need more ally players quit playing