The Alliance wasn't hit hard enough yet

If Alliance got the same treatment that the Horde suffered from since game start I doubt you folks would have ever even started playing it to begin with. :wink:

No i just dont want play with sylvanas.
Anyway i am here because classic, Legion was too much damage for me.

Blizzard should totally force you to play with sylvanas for quests. Might it gives you a good idea how playing through legion as horde felt like. :slight_smile:

Sorry, but blizz cant force me do anything, legion learned me to ignore bs stories like illidan reborn and his point of view.

1 Like

Evil but necessary I would say.

Sure take malf and jaina but in return we will burn orgrimar silvernmoon andā€¦ some cow city.

But why burn Silvermoon when it isnā€™t even rebuilt? I donā€™t wanna waste torches on the quarter they managed to rebuild. For maximum vengeance, wait for update (hehehe), and then burn it.

3 Likes

Why you gotta disrespect, bro?!

1 Like

Donā€™t burn Silvermoon, occupy it and make amani trolls move in the city. Itā€™s time the thallassian trollbloods became one people.

1 Like

As I said. Keep hitting the alliance harder and burn stormwind. Blue toy soldiers havenā€™t learned their lesson.

Which lesson? Have mercy or which lesson do you mean?

1 Like

I do agree with him though.

Considering all of the Alliance whine on these forums, it seems that the Alliance have yet to learn that they are the dominating force on Azeroth, much more powerful than the weak Horde.

1 Like

You are not as superior as you think you are :slight_smile: destroying your last important hub should do the trick.

I ask you again, which lesson? Mercy is wrong? Should we next time kill or end the horde? bfa was a desaster, make it not even more worse.

1 Like

Burning stormwind would topple the status quo for good and bring the alliance to the low point where the horde has been ever since classic.

WHICH LOW POINT? ā€¦are you drunk?

1 Like

Classic started with the horde punching each other for scraps and alliance dominating the world. That status quo needs to stop. Otherwise entitlement wonā€™t stop.

Maybe the Horde should just stop waging war? To stop looking for the world power and be satisfied with what it has?

1 Like

Please, stop taking the bait.

2 Likes

well, fine

1 Like