The Alliance wasn't hit hard enough yet

Nah. Attacking the alliance is the only way to stop them in being the world power. They didn’t deserve that default spot anyways. All their lands is stolen from others. Kobold, gnolls, trolls, orcs(see draenei and humbos taking stuff in draenor and Outland) and many others. It’s time to fix the problem. :slight_smile:

While you’re at it, remove Orgrimmar, Undercity (oops, don’t mind that), Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon, Zuldazar, Suramar, and Thunder Totem. All lands belong to the Black Empire.

N’zoth is gonna die. All the other plebs who used to live on that land however aren’t dead yet. The time of justice is long overdue.

How can Alliance be better when they are constantly crying that Horde is over dominant in realm balance, world 1st race, mythic+, PvP etc?

They may think that they are “nice” but they show nothing except tears. Lore wise - well, that’s story for it self. 90% of them are ignorant of their past.

When you are Hordie as long as I am, you get a feel that Alliance feels like an entity that gives “harsh judgement” for things that they find “bad” while Horde is just like “Okay, but we don’t give a damn what you think” and they still do what they wanted to do anyways. Same is kind of in Lore.

I think Alliance needs a reality check.

Hmm let’s see here.
Humans lost Lordaeron, Alterac, Stromgarde, well basically all northern Eastern Kingdoms and recollected remnants (partially non-alliance, like Argent Crusade later).
Dwarves got halfway massacred in Twilight Highlands and Blackrock Depths(idk what the kingdom there is called), and were generally damaged here or there, like by the Horde or other dwarven clans.
Gnomes lost Gnomeregan and vast majority of their population to radiation and have had little and less to go with since then.
Night Elves(Kaldorei) in their majestic empire have only had setbacks and burdens since ever. In all their hubris standing behind demigods and ancient powers, they’ve been set back on all fronts and lost more or less everything, among demigods, sentinels, world trees, power-wells, various druids, those dastardly neutral organisations and Garrosh/Sylvanas that one would think we’re down to mechagnomish ballistas by now.
Draenei have been spent and broken since TBC, and plot gave them another power-up by Vindicaar and Warframes, but that apparently was all they had because they don’t seem to care any more.
Worgen (in Alliance) have lost their kingdom and honestly I’ve seen more of them die (along nelfs) in Horde war campaigns than I thought there’s left, that they’d need another scythe to get more into the flock.
Pandaren is 50/50, can’t really help it.

What’s left…
Dark Irons were mentioned along other dwarves, Kul Tirans lost majority of their power among the Nazjatar fleet disaster, Ashvane conspirations and various Horde aggressions.
Lightforged have been around more than I thought, I imagined them being like regular Draenei chilling to themselves cuz they’ve just endured 10000years of warfare and are down to a few, but here they are defending a kul’tiran estate (with nerfed warframes) because reasons.
Void Elves are surprisingly useful but are 5% of a faction that was already wiped out 90% (or something along those lines) before.

How much lore-nerfing do we truely need? It’s all down to writers how powerful they want any faction in any battle to be. If anything made any sense - any threat, opposal faction or otherwise would have grinded Alliance and Horde to dust few expansions ago. Real soldiers don’t spawn from a barracks that was built 30seconds ago for 135 gold cost in 20seconds with 30yo physique and training equal to one since childhood that can topple demons and whatnot alike…

Pardon me not taking a stance for Horde here, but it goes for them too. Darkspear were mere survivors, orcish horde remnants, tauren mere survivors, forsaken a minor pocket group… you know how it goes.

How about sit back and enjoy, and deal with it?

5 Likes

Stromgarde was rebuild. Alliance canon victory. Darkshore retaken too. Night elves relocated to Hyjal. Stormwind and Kul Tiras are also standing. Jaina talks about the fleet roaming all sees to find Sylvanas. Dalaran not alliance but is fully functional again. Dark irons have shadowforge city and the resources from Blackrock. Wildhammer got a bigger chunk of the Hinterlands and dwarfs khaz modan. Mechagon just joined and bring a full, new bug hub with them. LFD have the Vindicaar.

So as you can see. Alliance is doing more than just fine. So long as the humans have their different stuff.

Horde never had this luxury and is barely holding onto the dirty, lifeless lands Thrall got them. Knowing full well Orcs would suffer in living on.

In direct comparison. The problems of the alliance are minor on a long scale. Not to mention the sheer immortality of all their leaders.

Can’t enjoy anything with how much of a joke the faction has become. If we aren’t bad guys we are sidekicks for the oh so holy alliance. Any interesting character to root for is dead or gone. Left are disgustingly one dimensional human cardboard cutouts. Worst of all. The last big troll tribe, Zandalar, was stripped of any self respect and dignity. Rastakhan, the fleet, plundered vaults, many dead loa and all that. Turned into another loot grind Festival. Meanwhile Kul Tiras only got stronger during the story.

You have to be very ignorant to not see the disparity between both sides.

Tinkertown, new-tinkertown and now Mechagon. Already more than darkspear have.

Yet the dark irons appear to be numerous enough to populate it all still. Their attack force at Zuldazar was just as strong as the human one.

Of all those only lordaeron is truly lost. Since the syndicate are still around.

Much and more has been recovered, discovered and rebuilt… doesn’t bring the dead back. Well horde has this luxury to an extent :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know, as a Horde player, I see plenty of whining from both sides. For the Horde, I still remember things like the daily threads on the Purge of Dalaran, how they hate Varian for being mean to Thrall, the human racial Only Man for Himself and how the Horde is unplayable in PvP during WoD because of that one racial and how Blizzard should do something, because the leaderboards are full of humans.

I think this isn’t something that’s to be blamed on either faction, but simply on human nature.

4 Likes

I fully agree. I have to write a Horde biased threads because it feels like Alliance will always be right even when they aren’t

But you writing your own Horde-biased threads will only provide even more material for the Alliance to be right, so I don’t think that’s an advisable course of action for you.

That’s not what I meant. What I meant is that Alliance is not ideal Disneyland as most of alliance player think they are. I am just here to contribute to the balance by showing how bad they are as well.

What I find it utterly strange is when I see a blood elf defending same bull sh** but then again, it’s blood elf.

Nobody in the Alliance believes it, in fact many in the Alliance want to be more violent, but okay.

1 Like

You ask for sources, allow me to do the same: where on the forums, and I want posts, did anyone claim this? An Alliance player saying that their faction is ideal or perfect or whatever.

1 Like

Well you surely don’t, I have different “overall” feeling.

I don’t, and most people don’t either, so much so that the two Anduin threads I made in which I exalt his genius were met with negativity, because the majority of Alliance players actually hate how Disney-esque Anduin is.

I do too, because if you asked me who I preferred between WotLK Varian and Anduin, I’d have already answered the question before you finished making it.

2 Likes

I can agree with that.

Well there it is, the dumbest thread I’ve read all day. :clap:

2 Likes

no this is just a standard thread for him and his horde fanboism

That’s because the Devs and Blizz in general are spineless and cant write a consistant story with consequences for the Horde if their lives depended on it.

Losing a few zones, towns, questing hubs and capital cities like the Gilneans and NE’s have had to endure instead of 2 solitary individuals who all the blame is heaped on like everyone else in the faction are rainbows and unicorns may well get rid of the above attitude.

1 Like

Did’nt have any to begin with in the 1st place- Were roving scholars for most of wow from a single island (The NE’s blew up over 80% of their Empire to stop the Legion and still controlled far more land than the Zandalari afterwards :joy::rofl:) which they only controlled 1/3 off and which sank partly in Cata :rofl:

The Other troll tribes outright ignored them everytime they showed up (Zul Drak, Zul Gurub) to stop the trolls from either killing their gods or summoning something that could destroy the world.

Were beaten by former slave Pandas on flying lizards 10,000 plus years ago, got their behinds handed to them by the Highborne who took mercy on them, then got rejected by the weakest troll tribe the Darkspears in Cata and beaten again, then had to resurrect Lie Shen as they were too weak themselves and you guessed it, got the smackdown again and the icing on the cake joined the Horde for protection but got curb-stomped by Zul, by the Blood Trolls and by the Alliance :rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like