The amount of lazyness

you can see it on the new armor sets.theyre not even class specific anymore ,there are 3 types of armor and thats it.correct me if im wrong but theres no pvp set as well just a reskin.i might be wrong about this because i havent doublechecked it but thats not my real problem.this is just an indication.

on top of all that and the broken state of pvp,the bad design,the arena bugs,the prunning,gearing ,lack of hotfixes,rng,inbalance and the dominance of pve items,theyre introducing a lazy glyph system which is even more broken, even though theyre introducing it as a “fix” to the azerite problem, full of random procs that even if you nerf them by 50% theyre still too much random and op.which is gonna break pvp even more.classes are stripped from their depth,only to make us grind for more abilities(not even class specific abilities),passive mostly or random trinketlike procs,so that they can show participation to their bosses.gear will give us abilities now and not our classes

i just saw a video as well explaining how theyre hiring ppl in the place of the people they have already fired but with less money and no health benefits and another video on top of that explaining how they pay zero taxes abusing the system

im really starting to hate this game.i literally hate it and ive had enough.im not gonna stick around to whine in forums and watch unholy dks turning into healers.or watch some underpayed trainees experiment with the game using me as a guinea pig while the main team of devs has moved to mobile games.the game is trash and was rushed so that they can get them money earlier to pay golden boys and feed their greed.they ignored every feedback we gave them during beta and azerite gear wasnt even impemented in beta,only one week before the end of it.but ofcourse “they think our feedback is of huge importance”.nonsense

that happened for a reason they think youre gonna play any way so they might as well rush it unfinished so we can all test it on live servers.they might fix it a few months before the end of the expansion(i really doubt it), but what was the purpose of the entire expansion then?.this is the case for every expansion after warlords,including legion.were playing betas and paying for them on top of that

.no patch is gonna fix that,especially by people that have no clue what wow pvp means

6 Likes

Can you link that video about the hiring process ? Seems interesting

1 Like

ofcourse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lOfaaud58I

and here is how they pay 0 taxes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz1rdfUUgpA&t=654s

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.