The Bloodthirsty Title - Your Opinion

I’m 248k / 250k atm, been waiting for years to finally get it but it will be soon :D:D

6 Likes

Been using it for years on my warrior. The title flows well with her name and enforces her (then) enjoyment of spamming BG’s every day.

2 Likes

Its sad since you can’t get HK’s via arena at all since that’s my pref choice of content :confused:

1 Like

Think its one of the best titles in the game, having it as a ganker fits well

1 Like

Good title to use on Fury Warrior.

Maybe if the spec wasn’t pathetic lol

2 Likes

Best title ever. And the result of years of hardwork. Contrary to someone bying a raid boost with a token and getting mythic title.

The name of my vanthyr gnome warrior on Argent Dawn is Gnomeratu the Bloodthirsty. Wearing the full covenant set. It is just perfect :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like it, looks cool.

I’m almost there… so close yet so far still haha

3 Likes

If you’re aiming for it then keep at it and best of luck. Back when I did it that was largely off spending the vast majority of my playtime parked in the 29 bracket twinking for a couple of years. Combined with the Tabard of Brute force those were my main goals at the time. I’m pleasantly surprised looking at the link above to the leaderboard that I come out so high for HKs on my specific realm (SWC) and just how many other player chars I recognise from way back that are around that level.

2 Likes

i named this char just for the title and now it fits
i prefer bloodthirsty on pala over conqueror
and rated bg titles from scout to stone guard

instead i use conqueror on my rogue with hunt/war lady of war

2 Likes

For ganking I’ve always preferred “Farmer”

2 Likes

I recently got it, and I like it. But the meaning got a little lost imo. You can sit in a Demo in Wintergrasp and farm over 400 hks in one BG, those are not Honorable Kills, but well, still, 250k took me long enough since I barely do EBGs.

Anyone who’s brave enough to do that BG over and over again deserves it hahaha.

I gotta admit, when I get attacking on that map I just leave.

Well arena is kinda the thing that you put 6mn actually in Shadowland to kill 1 guys and the 2 other left the game, so not that great :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah to literally farm hks on purpose you should go hunter or boomkin and run a ton of epics (preferably with a Russian premade :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

I actually prefer my alliance slayer title even though it takes no dedication or skill at all to get.

1 Like

Nimble and gracious races like the elves should probably not be wearing this tite (looks just weird) As also bloodthirsty humans just seem disfunctional to me. Classes that aren’t warrior (or maybe blood dk), that just wanna show off how many hk’s they have on no matter what character are just blegh (especially in these days of dishonor) . For a fury warrior (or maybe blood dk) however it’s probably the best title out there. Orc Fury warrior, the bloodthirsty, you rock!

1 Like

Honestly i think Battlemaster is one of the toughest titles in wow as you can’t get boosted and it requires A LOT of time, effort, and fails!

I hate to burst your bubble, but showing off ANY title just because it’s supposedly tough to get is pointless in these days of dishonor. It’s all over the forums how battlegrounds are run these days. You wanna be the one showing off your achievements in that area these days? Noty.

I apologize for responding on this offtopic matter of battlemaster-title.

An old old old title. I prefer to use “- the Unstoppable Force”.
They should add some more HK and Honor achievements and titles.
Now I have 535k+ on my 20 level huntard. I want some new achievs and titles.

Im on the same page. I never use titles on my main character. Only on some alts.