The community

Blizzard can you please make people take a test before they are allowed to play classic wow.

I took a week off work on the release of classic. dungeons where fun very little deaths, allowed me to play with people of the same caliber as myself, In short it was fun and people seemed to have a reasonable IQ.

now here is the problem…I’m not a well liked character, in fact you could say hate…I’m fine with that. Problem is it forces me to play with puggers, that is still fine if they were the same caliber of people that played in the first week of classic. People are damn right idiotic they have know clue healers don’t even relise they can use lower ranked healing spells. warriors think they have to have a shield to tank. People join a group for SM when they are stood in SW and then we have to wait 30 mins for them to walk there.

in short blizzard a large amount of the player base muse either be drunk, on drugs or younger than 2 years old with out the use of there arms.

For god sake PLEASE MAKE IT SO UNLESS PEOPLE BIND THERE ABILITIES TO THERE KEYBOARD THEY CAN PLAY THE GAME. THIS GAME IS 15 YEARS + AND PEOPLE STILL CLICK THERE ABILITIES!!!

There’s your problem right there. You are not a well liked character, as you stated. I remember you from the first weeks of launch…you got a toxic behavior and you are also a ninjalooter.

But, God, I love WoW classic just because people like you are having trouble to fit in and find groups/guilds/communities.

2 Likes

you seem like an awful person… If you have an issue with people, help them or dont group with them…

But the best thing would be if you took this toxic mentality back to retail where it belongs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.