The defenative proof that Blizzard incorage exploits

so this regards the friendly alpaca, as all know there was a bug that you could get the alpaca on day 1, I didn’t do it.
instead I whated the 7 days grinding the quest and surprise on the seventh day I didn’t got the mount, on the 8th day I also didnt get the mount, so I opened a ticket, the first response was that I need to do it for 8 days and if I dont get it by then then I just need to keep doing it untill I do or submit a bug (wich will take mounthes if not years to get addressed, so I waited for the 8th and I didn’t get it as well so I responded saying that I didnt get the mount and I’m defenetly wont sub a bug and that I didn’t understand why I’m getting punished for doing the right thing, so today I got a respond that basicly say that I’m screwed and I need to keep doing the quest untill the game sees fit to give my the mount.
needless to say the next exploit I won’t do the right thing and we also have a proof that blizzard is ok with them because naturaly no one got banned for useing it.
ty blizzard for teaching me high morals.