The dwarves won BfA

I didn’t see a single dwarf during the 8.2.5 war campaign quests. Neither Falstad nor Grumbol were anywhere to be seen (come to think of it: I can’t recall a single dwarven NPC). This must be because they both understood that it was another instance of humans acting as emotional support while the horde fail to solve anything.

The dwarves are the only ones that get it and focus on the big problems: saving, exploring and drinking the world.

Magni aint got time for them petty squabbles, he got wuuunds to heal.

5 Likes

True.

And I know why Mekkatorque had to get frozen. It was so he didn’t have to witness that. Of course gnomes still have a representative in place, but that one is created as a buffoon, so it’s okay.

My legit one true hope is that Mekkatorque comes back as a badass cyborg-Terminator and goes back in time to fix all this under the orders of Titan-Skynet.

2 Likes

Can he take garrosh from any other universe aswell?
Since acording to bronzedragon we had worst possible one.
Abd in other au’s he lead horde to greatness abd so and best warchief horde ever had

The time for the short and/or stout in the Alliance has come!

Kul Tirans and Pandas would fit right into IF. Draenei likes technology and crystals. They can hang around the tech in Gnomeregan and the crystals in IF. Nelfs can come, but I dunno if they fancy pine trees.

Well Bonzeflight claimed that he was great and inspiring in other timeline.

-> pc jumps to first alertnate timeline
-> Garrosh betrayed the Horde for the sake of power

:sweat_smile:

Was that technically Garrosh? I mean, he must have another mother there and was born some years later.

there weren’t rendorei either

Yes we won
We have our city, our leaders and a beer

1 Like

I don’t know how you managed to miss those huge rifflemen platoons in Razor Hill.

Must have…OVERlooked them.

1 Like

Or maybe even OVERSEEN them.

… get it… because… hah… Saurfang.

They were just drunk af mon, as always.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.