The fate of Nathanos

Not too sure…

Spoiler! Last time we saw him, he was holding Xal'atath and walked in to the water... maybe found a new master

:squid:

And I didn’t think the dead Night Elves in Darkshore would ever turn against their murdered kin.

Where there’s a will there’s a way

Or a ham fisted questline or tweet to explain it

Either works.

Shandris however did not fight all the Loa and had an ‘‘enough’’ moment where she was displayed as way out of her league.

Nathanos doesn’t care about anyone, or anything except Sylvanas, and he’s clearly Jealous of everyone getting any attention from her.

He’s a good Character with an interesting back story, but he’s 100% going to die if Sylvanas gets disposed, even if she doesn’t die he’d never let it happen. Can’t wait tbh. Prick.

Just after Anduin stabs her while making out?

While I do not like that character at all and one part of me LOVE to see him dead, I do not want this happen.

Not again a Horde villain beeing defeated by heroic alliance knight resulting in humiliation of the horde… and we as horde PC have to assist resulting in even more humiliation… No thanks.

Let him kill Sylvanas and commit suicide or so…

1 Like

No. She had her own unrelated situations where she was shown in similar scenarios.

And if the whole point of removing Nathanos is simply because of some butthurt feeling about the narrative portraying a situation in a way that makes him look better than your preferred choice of story, at least openly state so and we can all drop the facade of ‘Story betterment suggestions’.

Also, if we are to have these, I’d like a fitting end where Tyrande begs and whimpers at my feet for that time she trashtalked my character in Val’sharah. And a similar one for Malfurion too for making Saurfang look bad at stuff he is supposed to be the best at.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Completely forgot this one :slight_smile:
This would sound soo great in slowmo…

1 Like

The most annoying thing about Nathanos is that he is equally as arrogant as he is dead, but he is such a pet who is enjoying his leash way too much. He feels like the kind of arrogant servant who doesn’t see how pitiful he actually is. Without Sylvanas as a warchief he would still be a forgotten NPC, spending his days being a former quest giver in the Plaguelands… now he suddenly is OP.

I like Sylvanas as a character, I just do not like her as a Warchief - it doesn’t suit her or her struggle. I hope she still has a major role to play in the lore, though.
Nathanos however, needs to go. This game could very well do without him.

Or we should just force him to be Lightforged, so he can be annoying to the Alliance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes! Then have him in a faction-war based raid so I can kill Nathanos on a weekly basis.

1 Like

I just don’t understand people who want Nathanos dead. He’s the only character in this entire game who doesn’t go out of their way to blow smoke up my ***.

He’s everywhere? Well, yeah of course he is. He’s the personal champion of the Warchief. Her most trusted warrior. It’d make less sense for him not to be everywhere. Especially so in a game where portals are canon in lore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.