The feedling to play

Hello friwndly light seekers. In this post I would like to ask how does it feel to play in arena when your mastery make you go melee range and in the same time make you vulnerable to CCs and being swaped/trained.
Oh I forgot something “dem holy paladons :angry: , I wish they were hard like disc priests . They never oom”.

You don’t go in melee as holy paladin (unless you know what you’re doing, what’s gonna happen and what you’re gonna do when something happens).

Getting swapped on is good, that’s bad for the enemy team, you survive really well as holy paladin, thanks to your cds. Your team will either have CCs or burst when you drag the enemy behind the pillar, you have all sorts of advantage against non-turbo teams, but even turbo will struggle to kill you, find ways to deal with situations, BoP yourself. (and you people that wanna write in comments that BoP can be dispelled, that’s not how it works. Your mates CC the enemy that can purge it and holy paladin BoPs and heals to full).

There are ways to deal with everything. I can give you further information if you’d like to ask more specific questions.

Can you explain more? Have 0 arena experience for BfA

It would be so much easier if you add me and ask me in-game. my btag is Daisu#2104

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.