< The Few of Us > Latenight chill

TLDR:

The Few of Us, Horde guild, official guild events are, Raiding, M+, and Casual Rated BGs on weekends. All official guild events will begin at 22:35servertime. No flamers/blamers, only maturity, banter, and progress together towards endgame content one step at a time. Guild will be exclusive to 50 active members. Any inactive/AFK/player taking a break will open up a recruitment for their spot.

The plan for raiding:

Official raiding evenings will be decided once we have recruited our core of 10 players who want to participate in raids. Until then, we will wing it together in pugs. Our first raid as a full group of players will begin on Normal difficulty, no matter what ilvl/skill group of players that we have, we own each difficulty of a raiding tier together, and we move onto the next challenge together. Keyword for raiders in our guild will always remain to be “Progress”.

The plan for mythic+:

Mythic+ will be a day-to-day activity generally in the guild, but it will also be encouraged with a competitive spirit within our team with weekly rewards, gold, flasks, food, and other misc stuff :slight_smile:

The plan for Rated BGs:

Rated BGs are merely going to be used as an extra curricular activity to spicy it up a little, it will only be used as a day to relax and have some PVP banter together as a team, win or lose,ez game,ez lyf.

Final words to potential new members:

Do not join to show off, to push your attitude towards your fellow guild mates, Join us to maintain a truly unique group of people who can never stop playing World of Warcraft, and will always be here to pewpew. And remember. All guild events will be starting from 22:35servertime, that does not limit the potential of other guild activities hosted individually by you, or any other guild mate.

I will follow the thread closely and respond to any of your questions, if you want to join the guild, express your thoughts in a short post below, with your Bnet/Discord username attached to the post and I will reach out…

Hmm sounds interesting, /w if your still looking for people Omnibeam#2961, shammy who can dps and heal looking for a new home :slight_smile:

Hi I have been looking for latenight raiding guild now in ages. Im from Iceland and the time difference is awesome if raids or any other event always starts 22:35 server time:)
Any way, I have experience in raiding since WoTLK, I’m fury warrior 401
Here is my btag. Hurgull#2224

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.