The Forlorn Legion

In the Argent Archives they are listed as active but I don’t think they are. What happened to them?

i believe that guild died about 4 years ago mate

1 Like

Yup, I was a member of that guild many, many years ago. It is deceased, kaput, dead, no longer amongst us, gone and passed beyond.

1 Like

I remember them. A good lot, but went away long ago. I think their GM quit, but I see Crosk here. I wonder how many others lurk about.

breathes heavily

7 Likes

are u making threads for the sake of doing them or what

2 Likes

Ehhehe hehehe.

I was in the guild as well. Was good fun while it lasted. Especially when we were all locked in jail and had to fight off a demon incursion.

Turned out we were the best meatshields the horde ever produced.

Miss you Gorgi :<

2 Likes

I know Ghorek still lurks around somewhere, he /patted my gnome main a day or so ago.

Grumthar :heart:

2 Likes

No. I made this thread because I was interested in that guild but couldn’t find any information if they were disbanded or not. Creating this thread gave me the information I needed.

I don’t like you. 1v1 me.

Hello Son ^^

1 Like

Hello! No idea if we’d still count as family as we’re both AU orcs! Maybe should restore Crosk to normal orv what with the new customisations! :sweat_smile:

Didnt MU crosk get super murdered?

1 Like

Twice even! Once got chucked in a fire and once got killed by the Horde in Draenor.

Buuut, Ghorek got murdered too and we rezzed him

Oh well, mag’har Blackrock are cool too! Got all the Iron Horde pets and collecting the mount versions too!

Iron Horde mounts are epic! For all WoD’s flaws, it had some nice asthetic.

1 Like

They are… just wish the New Horde would use their technology and aesthetic more outside of that one Horde invasion/defense in Stormsong Valley and Nazmir… and outside of sole use by the mag’har.

OR if only the mag’har use them, atleast have them use it to the max, not keeping their tribal aesthetic until we get a mission/quest/invasion where they suddenly use Iron Horde tech.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.