The Frustration of Hunter in PvP (Vent Thread)

If a class is frustrating you, or/and generally makes your experience not fun, reroll or quit.

Is this troll or you just didn’t read anything above?
Class Bug is Frustrating not class as such.

I can relate to pretty much everything said in the OP.

Feign death is practicaly useless for me in PVP. Having a second of no hits recieved during PVP after FD is rarity and even then it isnt guaranteed that you will get OOC.

Traps and Aimed Shot i haven’t been able to propperly test but i can’t imagine the situation to be merrier.

The responsiveness of pets, rather than Pet AI, is slow and unresponsive.

The melee leeway has been such an issue for me that i pretty much stopped leveling while we were in P2 because of it.

The frost trap bug i have experienced myself. Admitedly it is very powerful but i cant imagine it working as intended as of right now.

I have also found a video of the current hunter mechanics (issues) that i belive fits the thread quite well : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJl5h6V8fRI

Nah, it’s not. People start throwing around words like leeway or batching without really understanding them. In this case it’s just latency caused by the latter. Flares produce a certain type of aura that takes a fraction of a second to be applied or removed.

When a rogue steps into one, if they’re fast enough they may be able to open on the hunter around the same moment the flare effect takes place, so the hunter will be stunned because both actions will be processed together.

For exactly the same reason a rogue already affected by a flare will also be unable to stealth after moving away from the flare range (sometimes well beyond) for a not so brief moment. It is time outside its range, not additional distance, that removes a flare debuff. Many a time will you see a rogue wasting Vanish when they were sure they were out of range only to see the debuff was still active.

Some blades cut both ways.

Every class can direct their spell-cast while holding Right Click EXCEPT the Hunter?
Why Hunter can not direct trap with right click?Why Blizzard ignoring our posts 4 month?It is more important than delay of trap, if you fix this Hunter would trap easy even with this delay.

2 Likes

Man i totally agree, i have problem to place trap and direct it with Right Click.
I also reporting this in game but sadly Blizzard literally ignoring our reports :(.

They aren’t ignoring your bug report - they are reading it

But as it isn’t a bug you won’t get a response

It is, every single class can cast spell like Mages Frostbolt or warlock shadwbolt while holding right click and move it right or left direction depends where enemy is.
It was normal for 15 years.Playing game since Vanilla btw.It still works for all classes except for Hunter :(.Hunter can trap while holding right click but only out of combat.They have problem with sensibility of Feign Death.
It is bug because they even said in Blue post that is bug.It is hard to fix because whole game have impulse delay, bugs etc.They have to fix or change whole code for game to make this works, and it is obviously so hard and so slow.

In Vanilla 2005. i could trap even while am MOVING not only when i holding right click and move it right or left direction, i could literally FD+trap while am moving.
Obviously in Classic i can not even while holding right click and it is bug if we declare bug how it was and how it is now.

@Pikaz leave that guy, he is well known ignorant on forums.He never even played Hunter.I recorded problems here
Try1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCxQwBuKAF4
Try3:https://youtu.be/tOSe5-hk4H0
Try4:https://youtu.be/F3Yn1TgSAf0
Try5:https://youtu.be/_rf7BU7eQYA
That guy told me that my macro do not works (as always he fabricates lies because bugged Hunter suits him) so i made this one for his lie about macro :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVHWme0qQnI

He is just Ignorant, skip him.

Nice to see you breaching the forum rules again young lady - good luck with that

Lock and mage spells are not instant cast for the most part

So you can turn as you are casting

FD and Trap are instant - so you cannot

Another lie, It can be cast out of combat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmUgI8ioQDE&feature=youtu.be
Mages Fireblast is INSTANT spell cast, and sure as trap or any other spell can be casted while holding right click, this is obvious combat bug.

Brother you obviously never played Vanilla Hunter :), so plz there is nothing you can do to counter the facts.Chill.

I did - I see no issues - read the whinge threads on this forum - most other hunters don’t either

Just a select few who will no doubt whinge forever

But I will leave you with this thought;

Blizz don’t list this behaviour as a bug - have made no comment since they addressed a camera movement issue

So I guess it isn’t this forum you need to convince

It’s Blizz

And you do that through their game bug report

On the forum you are just whinging

If you did you would know that is worked in Vanilla days.How you even dare…

How you even can claim that, it obviously do not works as it did in past Vanilla.And obviously you never played Hunter at high PVP skill or you never played that class at all.You are so toxic and everything you posting have have 0 facts.

As you noticed something is bugged here, and because that we can not make direction of spell while holding right click.

Blizz don’t list this behaviour as a bug - never have

And I played a hunter in Vanilla - I’m pretty sure about that by the way

So I am struggling with your response but let’s try again

Working as intended according to BLIZZARD

BUG REPORTING IS IN GAME

But feel free to whinge on the forum as long as you understand folk will laugh at your tears

My experience in Vanilla 2005. Hunter telling me opposite as many other R14 hunters.I do not know what did you play but obviously not hunter.
Videos that someone above posted also is proof all quite the opposite of what you said above so your claims have nothing to do with reality.I do not know why you doing that but it is fact.

haha as i told you

Look - you don’t need to convince me or this forum

You need to convince BLIZZARD

My opinion - it isn’t broken

It could be your internet I suppose - for all I know your playing on a dial up modem

But for practical purposes - assuming you are playing on a modern Western European network - the game will respond as intended

So complain to Blizzard if you think I am wrong - and IF they agree they will make the ability the silver bullet you would love it to be

Good luck with that

May I suggest the excellent macros posted on Reddit

Stick to the ones that make pet passive before attempting FD - they tend to work best

Brother, do you even know how much stuff bugging out in Classic :)?
I am not only one that posting Hunter Bugs.

There is bunch of other classes Bugs also.
These we talking about is most obvious for everyone that played Vanilla back in 2005.
I soloing Dire Maul North every single day and in many cases Feign Death do not even drop combat.(I wont tell you about bugs of NPC’s inside Dungeon, that list would be long)
I have Addon that track is mine FD resisted or not so that have nothing about resist.

I have many Rogue friends who have problem with Vanish Bug also.Did you ever saw Rogue in Vanilla 2005. that can not Vanish in middle of combat without any dot on him?

These kind of bugs shows that Blizzard did something totally wrong, and today game do not works as it did in 2005.
I have perfect internet with 300 MB and 15-25 ping.
You literally ignoring proofs and videos above and trying to say something “what you guessing”
-It is ok, everyone have own opinion and i am fine with that, but i noticed you simply ignoring any fact someone posting, and you impose something that has nothing to do with common sense. Gl with that.

They do not answering because obviously they have trouble to change CODE and fix this. Me personally didn’t even try to convince you about anything because your posts have nothing about with common sense, i have to demand you for those who do not even realizing something is bugged and reading this forum.