The future of the Zandalari

It wasn’t a 4chan leak.
It was an actual interview that had Afrasiabi literally stating so.

3 Likes

Maybe the target outcome will be one that makes us all happy, though. A lot of races are suffering now, but there could be creative and interesting outcomes as they rise from the ashes…right?

Right?! :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Di chuka Rezan!

De Zandalari empire will rise again, me bruddahs an sistas…

Zandalar Forevah!

3 Likes

I really hope this is going to happen ( or will at least be addressed ) but I have my doubts as well.
They will probably sweep it under the rug for the sake of the momentary peace in the valley, and remember it only when they need a new villain for the next faction conflict.

My worst nightmare scenario is for Jaina and Talanji to have some girl talk, where they agree that they both have blood on their hands, but life must go on and old grudges need to be buried etc etc

And then Jaina makes a comment on the impressive biceps of Zandalari men and the two of them link arms and walk away, giggling :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

could be worse they could get married :wink: there already some uhm fan art of that

To pick dresses together.

2 Likes

shudders
What’s wrong with people ?

insert Scrollsage Nola voice
Now, back in my days…

4 Likes

Well this kind of comments makes me want to make a fan art too, but it would be more a gore content.

1 Like

Ermm… The Kingdom of Silvermoon which has suffered no military setbacks and has strenghtened every xpac since Mop would beg to differ. Then you have the United Highmountain Tribes Plus the Tauren of Kalimdor plus the Taunka should be involved (Blizz kinda forgot they are supposed to be an allied race since Wotlk) plus you have the united Orc clans and the lesser might of the Darkspear/Goblins/Nightborne/Pandaren.

The Zandalari got mauled savagely during BFA both by the Blood Trolls, Naga and the Alliance- Decimated Navy, Semi destroyed Capital, Death of Powerfull Loa, Death of the King and powerfull council members, disunity among the tribes that looked to the Zandalari for guidance/protection. I mean they still only control 1 zone on their own continent :joy::rofl:

As it stands Lor’themar and Baine/Mayla control the strongest military faction within the Horde with the Shal’dorie bringing their magical might alongside and Elves sure as hell aint siding with Zandalari trolls…The same troll tribe they embarrased 10,000 plus years ago and made them run back to their sacred mountain, and even that was a pity mercy by Azshara because they werent worth her time loll.

hey i’m merely stating what i’ve seen the internet is a scary place … and people ship the oddest people

1 Like

They did had setbacks.

First Arthas wiped 90% of them
Then they split to Keal’Thas expedition and the ones who stayed.
Then Garrosh used them as cannon fodder
Then Jaina did a little purge
Then they had various losses like in WoD when their blood golem went rogue or from Zandalari and mogu in Isle of Thunder
And lastly ANOTHER split so Alliance can have Void Elves and new people still join them in the rift!
And likely some died in Nazjatar trap too. And some died even by a Horde hand so Baine was freed from prison.

They had nothing but setback after setback.

I wonder why they are participting in any events still they must have SERIOUS population problems.

So while Zandalar had it’s setbacks I think they still have much bigger population than blood elves.
And they since they have shorter lifespan they will reproduce faster and replace those that were lost.

The main army is still there, Alliance only killed the small guard that was left in the city that was entire point of warcampaign to lure them out. It’s not like in explosions all navy members died some likely survived. We know from warcampaign that half of the Nazmir is clean (which was shrprising even for me) and they will likely get back hold on Vol’dun because of the exiles and Sethrallis that was reborn and return of Kimbul -these are two powerful loas where one is assciated with restoration and prosperity.

We don’t know what will happen with Rezan as his soul is trapped in Dazar’s body and he is kinda there still sitting in his tomb.

Zandalari army is still massive. Comparing them to belves who had severe causlties and Highmountain who joined the Horde after having also internal problems AND being under heavy attack from Legion is imo unreasonable. You have a proof in the way they joined the Horde.

Same can be said for night elves, one wonders what other tricks elves are hiding.

Maybe its time for those barbarians with poor grammar and hygene to move on? If everyone should linger on past deeds and “wars” then everyone would be at war with the Zandalari.

Zandalari don’t have poor hygene, in Vol’Jin’s book they are described as clean and having thing for fancy baths. They don’t have grammar issues, unless you’re mistaking heavy accent with grammar - then I suppose you also consider dwarves as such.

And really - you play double turncoat. First member of Alliace, then member of the Horde for many years and then again member of Alliance ready to kill brethren that are in Horde. I wonder why would anyone want to do with them when they have zero reliability. They switch alliances as they please and are ready to backstab any moment.

3 Likes

Could fool me, I can’t tell the difference between riding a raptor and riding a Zandalari troll.

1 Like

Its apparent the Void has driven you mad as the only thing Zandalari you will ever ride is a spear, with your head , on it!

Filthy Heretic!

6 Likes

You’re just one of many whispers I hear. Except yours have a poor accent and terrible grammar.

2 Likes

You’re too short to ride either.

3 Likes

Thats what your girlfriend said!

1 Like

Tauren and Nightborne suffered from the demon invasion. Also first ones never were populous to begin with.

1 Like