The game could be a bit more difficult

I am a new player and i love playing the game, but i think that the game is way too easy. If it was a bit more challenging i think people would enjoy it more. Just my opinion. Also how can i find a good guild for raids and stuff? Thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome to Azeroth! Glad you’re enjoying it so far!

Different people feel differently about the difficulty of levelling, depending on their previous gaming experience.

Levelling difficulty stays very flat from level 15 to 90, with a brief bump, and then flattens out again with a slight rise that will be barely noticeable to a new player, until you hit 120.

When you hit 120, many would say that the real game begins. Trust me, however good you are, and whether you want to play PvE or PvP, you will very quickly find it more than tough enough if you try, with M+, raids, and arena. :stuck_out_tongue: Or you can still toddle around and enjoy the world at much the same level of difficulty if you prefer.

As for guilds, here’s a list of the top guilds for your realm:

(Hm, a World#25 guild … let’s see if that’s too easy for you to get into :stuck_out_tongue: )

If you want a competitive guild, when you hit 120, you will want to gear up a bit yourself first, maybe to item level 420-430, and get some experience in Mythic-Plus and the current raid. Compare your performance to others of the same ilevel and class on warcraftlogs.com, and improve as you can. By then you will have a better idea of what you are looking for in a guild. Of course, you can start looking earlier, but that’s the time when you will have a sense of your own capabilities and objectives, and be ready to join a consistent team.

3 Likes

You will find it very difficult to get a guild at your level that raids at max level and needs any more raiders.

1 Like

The last time I levelled a character when doing dungeons in a group as healer it became much more interesting around levels 35-40 because the tanks were no longer nigh-invincible and damage-dealers could use a nearly full rotation before the enemy falls. When I got to Outland dungeons the tanks could no longer pull multiple groups and an accidental bodypull could end up in a couple group member deaths.

Have you tried other roles than damage-dealer? If you enjoy melee and stealth but would like to be able to try tanking or healing then a Druid is the choice.

Raiding guilds dedicated to level 70 are very likely few so level up to 120 and send some online applications to raiding guilds (check their websites for more info) or browse the forum and in-game guild search tool for raiding guilds.

Wow thank you :slight_smile:

Sadly you can’t say much about game difficulty from leveling perspective, WoW is about max level content and even best player in the world will find content that he cannot beat (high enough Mythic level for example).

1 Like

I can offer you to try WoW Classic. For sure u can feel more difficulty and its really satisfying to play, but there is no as much content as in retail.

1 Like

Yes I’m new too like the game but the leveling is really no challange .

1 Like

If you need any help just ask. Im happy to assist. Mookin#2186

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.