The game crashes while doing dungeons

Hello,

The game occasionally freezes and doesn’t allow me to play specifically while doing dungeons. I am pretty sure this is a fairly new problem because while I was leveling to 70 I did not had any similar issues. I do not get any error code and to be honest I restart my PC ASAP because I do not want to be THAT guy who’s delaying the whole group from progressing. What I did was update my GPU drivers, redownload the game and redownload all addons using curseforge (I specifically do not turn on the addons that are outdated, etc). Any advice how should I fix this ?

If its nVidia, suggest you go BACK a driver to one that was 100% fine. The drivers are being chucked out haphazardly and a lot of people with the 3000 series cards are getting weird and wonderful problems.

Just because a new driver is out, doesn’t mean it going to improve things. You could try using DirectX 11 or legacy and see if that causes the problem. Also check your event logs in windows to see if there’s something coinciding at the time it happens.

If you got further problem(s) add me Ishy HASH 2595 and I’ll try and help further.