The game feels bland

So only some players are worty enough to evaluate games and their pricing policy?
Should we call them tier A players?

How does this make sense in your head?

You can justify any cr.ap released with your “niche product”, even f76 is a niche game for fans, it won’t change the cons.

They are making games (overextended and decorated excel tables) for players. I’m a player, I have EU, SK, Stellaris and unfortunately IR.

So I WILL pass my judgement.

My point was I can sit here calling destiny all kinds of crap for its monetization despite the fact its never interested me nor have I ever played it. I’m not who the game was made for so my opinion on it isn’t particularly valuable is it?

So you bought a few games you don’t like and are so salty that you bring them up as out of context examples of why you think the games industry is in decline on a totally unrelated games discussion forum? I mean I can understand bringing up actiblizzards other games but bringing up other totally unrelated games?

Your opinion isn’t particularly valuable because you presumed for some reason, that I’m not interested nor ever played Paradox games.

for a marketing team all potential player feedback on pricing and gameplay should be equally valuable. cause every non player is a missed client.

for a fan to hear a non fan bashing smth in franchise can be hard to read, but no need to be so defensive. it’s ok to have an opinion on games you don’t play. opinion ain’t laws, so don’t take them so personally.

Because you are narrow minded?

Its not so much his opinion as his weird false assertions of various companies ‘dying’ that I’m talking about. I only brought up paradox as an example because I have a bit of knowledge on them in specific.

as person who bought plently of DLC for crusader kings II i can confirm that i also have suspision its their strategy to milk core fans.

so I don’t agree Paradox is ded

Coming from the guy prophesying the death of multiple gaming juggernauts?

Let me help you with a logical chain of happened events.

OP says game is bad
We reply our vision and reasons why., cause B has problems.

The root of these problems lies in supply (modern development) & demand (playerbase, which eats sh.it), mentioning some unsuccessful projects.

Then you began discuss Paradox games.

No one even stated they are dead.

Yeah, you know, there’s a lot of people that say the games bad, but to me it’s just pretty meh. Bland. Not much going for it. There’s raids, but for my small guild once we’ve got curve that’s that done. We can do M+ but once we get our 15s that’s that done. There’s timewalking, but we’ve all done those dungeons plenty and we don’t need the gear. There’s rep grinds, but only the proudmoore box is really worth much. Not to mention the story’s a bit all over the place.

More things like mechagon hardmode would keep people like me interested. It needed some good comms, and the BS from K.M. was annoying, but fun. There’s a lot of smaller guilds out there. Stuff like this we can blast out in a few hours anytime we’re all online is really nice.

I see it a bit differently, OP talks about how WoW feels unfun a number of people comment on it, you then post a list of developers assert there all ‘dead’. and I comment back with the one I happen to have a bit experience with refuting your premise while you just regurgitate the same subjective points over and over.

Oh strap yourselves in. Upset edge lord detected who thinks it knows the inner workings of the videogame business.

And where exactly are these prophecies?

I’ve listed the developers who feed players with sh.it and treat them the same, milking players on a constant basis.

Except Westwood which is dead for real and valve, which is no longer relevant as game developer, who’s sitting on Dota and steam & just tried to rob players with their unworthy & stillborn artifact.

The issue is that WOW does not contain any engaging and fun content. The current storyline is just flat out boring and logging in to do 4 wq’s is not even fun, it is an insult.

8.2.5 was hyped as the savior of BFA and while it offers some improvements, once you complete pathfinder part 2, get exalted with both factions, clear the raid and dungeon, you are left with the same thing: 4 wq’s every day.

Bee mount won’t save us I am afraid.
But deathwing mount and cool raid boss encounters from the past, may be?

I think blizz is torn between turning wow into a fortnite/dota drop in drop out type game and an mmorpg. Sadly we seem to be stuck with some weird combination of the two.

The gameplay says play me for 2 hours then hop onto another character and go another 2 hours, but the neck, the flying grind, the essences and the leveling says you better stick to one or two characters or you’ll be playing 24 hours a day.

omg i actually just posted something similar to this 2 mins ago, just recently checking out the game again as i subscribed for Classic wow obviously