The golden serpent's room and the minions of Zul

Hey,

these smallies effed up a few runs for me, so here is the time to ask questions…

My exact problem is that sometimes they start running again after 5 seconds from stopping, sometimes they camp at a pack for (what it seems like) 40+ seconds. So they either end up running into us as I’m pulling an other pack, or being pulled with a big pack in the first place. Which means a wipe 7 out of 10 times. Or rather 9 of 10. :smiley:

So whats your tactic here? Do you just stand around and wait until u can pull them separately? Sure u can pull them with the others if u have a priest but that is also nasty on bolstering or bursting or sang and the like…

May also be some skill issues here, but mostly I dont even have a clean concept what to do here.

They run to the far left pack eventually and stay there.

A priest can mass dispel them, shaman, priest or anyone else with a purge can purge them. Otherwise just cc (vortex / stun) and dps them down. The best way to approach it in my view to clear the pack on the right first and then get them as they patrol past from right to left, make sure the pack on the right is pulled well back though to buy you time.

2 Likes

What @Dejarous said, do be careful tho on bolstering, if you have one of the mobs still alive when you pull zul’s this can kill you very quick. If you know your DPS is a bit on the weak side and you can’t clear first pack fast enough, then pull the left one first, and take the zul’s when they get there. It’s far better to wait 10sec for them to move than wipe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.