The heart of azeroth broken?

I know it’s broken, Its on wowhead that everyone’s posted workarounds…

Little bit of the story first. I’m levelling an elf and after levelsquish she was 40-something. and sent her to boralus to start BfA. So I was 48 and realised I’ve not seen that Magni dwarf fella yet.
I hit 50, and try to use an benthemic armour bit one of my other toons has mailed, and as soon as I turn it into a piece of azerite armour (shoulders) the quest pops up.
It’s a little late, I’m 50 and heading off for the Maw!

Its not broken. They had to limit the heart of azeroth as levelers otherwise would get a way too huge statstick at lvl 10+.

But isn’t the heart of azeroth half of the BfA thing? Kinda takes the fun out of half of the game. I understand that when its something like ilevel 146 its a little overpowered. isnt that just a reward for time spent playing, like progressing through content.
I just thought maybe open it up at level 45 so you can at least do some world quests and level through them before encountering the joys of the maw and oneward. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.