The Holy Paladin treatment

When Phase 5 was datamined, I was beyond hyped to be holy paladin and rushed to get Holy gear and shift my Prot pala to Holy.

Now, because Blizzard fears shockadin, a potentially tanky spell damage dealer (much like never nerfed Way of Earth + Riptide + Elemental spec shaman), they are not just killing shockadin before it was even an issue on live and someone had a chance to complain (set bonus dropping from from 20% crit to 5%, crit not resetting CD etc) - but also killing Holy Healer pala.

Beacon reduced from 100% to 75% is HUGE! On some fights you now cannot heal the raid while keeping tank alive. Now we’re ending up in a situation where you need to hard heal the tank (since that’s expected from paladins anyway).

Then, equally bad is the nerf to T1 6 set nerf. Before, you’d proc the AoE heal even if the target was at full health, now only when you heal to full HP. So now, if you get sniped, you get no AoE. You lose any effective AoE heals (and it was beyond minor, less then the ending ticks of WG).

In the end, the preventative nerf didn’t only happen before anyone got a chance to complain, but it affected other specs too, holy healer paladin in this case.

This is pretty bad…

1 Like

lmao, try to play resto shaman, they didnt even give us a healing totem :smiley:

1 Like

I see you dont know what you are talking about, WoE got nerfed, riptide nerfed not procing from surge

1 Like

talk about paladin issue
shamans come in to complain

Why does shaman class attract these kinda people?
Do you always jump in with your problems when someone in your life talks about there’s.

Point is, A LOT of what made Holy Pala work has been obliterated and it’s the root cause is the shockadin PvP fears, obviously, spilling over.

Nah, olny if people talk sh*t. Its like hearing rich people crying about how life is hard :cry: