The Horde need new characters

And I think the Zandalri can help with alot of that. Characters like Kaja, Rakera, Talanji, Raal and Loti are all a nic ebonus to the cast of horde characters that is drawing dangerously small after we lost 4 leaders through the course of bfa. What other good new characters could bolster our ranks? This goes out to my fellow horde players here on the forum. Let me hear your ideas for NEW horde characters that replace the ones we lost.

1 Like

The game needs to drastically reduce it’s cast on both sides. Blizzard can’t write characters at all.

6 Likes

The game just needs to get rid of the NPC character focus, and stick to designing the player character experience instead. NPCs should only be important at the times when in relation to us, then we wouldn’t need them to represent us.

Replace those that were lost for now. Vol’jin and Sylvanas are the biggest gaps in to fill again so far.

There is a chance Rokhan can get development with Darkspear heritage armor. But all in all SL is meant to be neutral content.

1 Like

It will be neutral if both sides have characters representing them. Anything else would be another Argus and that patch was pure alliance bias.

Thalisra and Talanji were probably the 2 most developed new characters in the last 2 expansions. Thrall returned. Probably Zechan is here to stay. All aliaed races have new characters as leaders. Its not that bad.
Alliance got 2 “new” leaders Moira and Jaina .

1 Like

Yeah in a recent interview Maddie Raux actually said she would have liked to kill off some characters as there were too many in focus. Very difficult when everyone wants their racial leader to have some of the spotlight.

I could start playing my blood elf if that helps.

I see two points here.

1. Blizzards writing problems. They don’t work well with many characters (it is possible to tell a good story with multiple characters though).
  2. Only 1 or 2 main characters for each race are too view. If let’s say Mequatrogue dies, what prominent Gnome charter is there left? They could build side characters on the side. Let them show up as quest givers here and there and act in the background.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.