The Horde should keep Shalamayne

fOr SyLvAnAs

There’s also a second doomhammer lying around somewhere thanks to the Alternate Universe.

God knows why the Alliance and Horde didn’t peruse it after seeing the power of the first one.

4 Likes

No need to fight over it…
We’ll have it on weekdays, you get it on weekends and public holidays.

Isn’t it broken anyway? Each of us could keep one half :wink:

Don’t worry Horde, Anduin is a nice fella…

I’m sure he’ll lend it to you whenever you have to sort out a leadership squabble. We’ll just come over with our giant army and hand over it personally to whomever needs it next.

1 Like

While I’m all for sneaking one off to the Alliance I think that weapon is way too representative of Varian. If you ask me they should have cast the blade in a stone like Excalibur and placed it at the head of this tomb.

4 Likes

Have you ever seen an orc use a sword?
Swords are for the pathetic alliance. We use AXES! AND ONLY AXES!

I have a cinematic to show you, my friend.

4 Likes

Wait since everyone says magic is forbidden in makgora, shalamayne an elven crafted magical sword was used by Saurfang, like loser Thrall cheated against Garrosh, duuh Sylvanas cheats honor means nothing to a corpse, but can someone clarify does this mean Saurfang did too? Before anyone said Thrall cheated cause he knew he was losing, and did it for the greater good , didnt Saurfang do the same thing?

2 Likes

Shymalane is elven sword? No wonder it has silly name and ugly design. :laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I took that. Sorry.

I needed a reason to canonically explain my weapon mog. More important than using it for good to save the world or whatever nonsense.

4 Likes

I totally agree on this one. Anduin doesn’t make any use of it as for now, he ressurects our fallen with bare hands most of the time (hands of the king having healing powers? I’ve heard it before somewhere…). So Shalamayne can wait for his son and Varian’s grandson.

It would be fitting for that kid to become a paladin and merge both his father’s and grandfather’s philosophies of ruling.

Nah anything related to wrynns and wrynbs themself should be thrown into lava of blackrock mountain.

I think it’s fine because…

A random alliance shammy has doom hammer from Legion!

*giggles and runs away

1 Like

right after we finish making a new parking lot of whats left of silvermoon

The Horde’s military outnumbers the Alliance after Saurfangs sacrifice.

1 Like

As well as outnumbering the Alliance army + Horde rebels before that

The Alliance only exists ATM because the newly united Horde has decided it won’t roll them because they’re really honourable and wouldn’t want to own a much weaker foe

1 Like

Blizzard thinks otherwise, that’s why the Horde is now a puppet state of Anduin the Golden, High King of Azeroth.

I’m sure that fact - the fact that the Horde has once again been humiliated, robbed of its Warchief, and been reduced to a footnote in Anduin’s story - doesn’t bother you though.

I’m sure there’s nothing at all about the Horde being publicly humiliated in a big ceremony where everybody in Orgrimmar bows to Anduin, or the fact that no Horde character gets to speak against Anduin’s conquest, or the fact that Sylvanas loyalists, among players, make up a laughable minority, upsets your delicate sensibilities.

It’s good, because I imagine you would be very, very upset about these things if you actually cared about the Horde. But as we both know, you’re not a real Horde player :wink:

1 Like

Anduin says they only have enough men for one last assault, he is then greatly concerned Saurfang barely has any rebels to bolster the siege force. Alleria Windrunner confirms this by stating Sylvanas has the much bigger army, and it would be a very bad idea to siege Orgrimmar.

So after the rebels rejoin the Horde we can conclude with citation on hand that the Alliance has the much smaller army now, that didn’t have a chance to take Orgrimmar without Saurfang’s help (and even them, the situation was unlikely).

Blizzard thinks otherwise. :clown_face:

2 Likes

even if god king anduin only has 1 troop left he’s still win over the horde :wink: numbers mean nothing to the god king

1 Like