The hypocrisy of 8.3

Really…we are down to complaining about underwear on a fictitious character.
Can we agree there are much worse thing wrong with this game than to little buttcheeks…

I don’t mind skimpy armour provided that it’s rather tasteful. I find some of the older Vanilla sets with plate thongs way too over the top and ruins a sense of immersion.

I’m all for revealing armour provided that males get similar looking stuff. Nearly all my characters have skin showing.

2 Likes

i was actually pretty annoyed that the valkyria in legion got a dragonsoul set without the midrift for paladin i would have totally worn mine if it didnt look like tank top with stab me in the gut sign

there is noting more annoying then tier sets that look different for women then men just for cheap sex appeal

1 Like

A lot of the new races have great markings. It’s a shame not to get to show them off. Or the only way you can is using some ancient pixelated out of date armour set.

5 Likes

For the males you can just hide the chestpiece though, if you want to show tattoos…

You can for females too, but the color of the bra might crash with whatever transmog you’re using on the rest of the character :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just hate the idea of platekinis. Any other sets that are revealing yet tasteful are fine in my book.

1 Like

If I can have skimpily clad males too, sure, but otherwise? Like if you get off to pin-ups then there’s better sites and material than a game rated 12+ (online interactions not rated).

Like I get vibes in here from people who’ve never seen someone of the female sex naked before :thinking:

I’d rather actually have items I can mog to than have to go without any mog though.

3 Likes

I don’t think the material really matters personally. Whether it’s plate, mail, leather or cloth.

We’re all different though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Of course… Just pointing out the option…

Though male demon hunters fit the “bare chested” transmog nicely.

Personally I think the material matters, but that’s just me…

I’m not saying that for plate you have to be a walking tank, but “platekinis” rub me the wrong way…
For plate I’d very much like to see more options with bare arms for example and legs that cover the upper thigh and up instead of the entire leg…

Just not into “platekinis” and “platepanties”… Though I’m not opposed to adding it, if people want it then go ahead… Just means I personally won’t use it.

As for mail and leather I’m slightly more lenient… Being okay with more parts of the body being uncovered, like the abdomen and upper thigh… (Think the Night Elf WC3 Reforged armor)

As for cloth, I’m fine with going all out… Panties and bras if that’s what people want… Cloth is clothing anyway, and a shirt and pants aren’t going to protect you from anything more than a slight chilly breeze anyway.

But that’s just my opinion, I know people disagree :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nudity loses on impact if it is shown everywhere. Just let those kids have some mystery.

I personally do not need a game to fullfill my sexuall needs.

Yes, it is just the weird standard the western world has. Violence and genocide are okay, but a bit of skin is not.

Really strange.

3 Likes

Kinda sick of the people accusing people who want more options for gear back to wanting it for nudity and sexual favors… Nobody in the threads asked for that. People activly say that just being nude for the sake of being nude is disgracefull and takes no effort if you just press hide transmog on everything. We are sick that most good looking new sets is being covered from toes to your hair in armor. Why are you people against a skirt mog? Why does it always has to a robe or full on pants? Let males transmog a kilt if you allow females to transmog a skirt. Same goes for sleeveless options or halfway done sleeves. For whom is Bliz so afraid that every new set (island expeditions and old sets that never got released back in the day) should cover you up fully, or nearly fully (if lucky you can your face and/or hair!)?

People won’t get sexualized by seeing a skirt or a top on female char ingame, if they did they would have a heart attack turning on their pc, tv or just going outside. Oh boy if they go to a pool or beach or are outside or hot summer day (or fall/autumn since North Sea sea climate is odd… 1 summer only rain, cold and even snow yet a winter where it looked liked spring) instant death!

4 Likes

Wrathion new model has a bulge!
So pop your champagne!

I’m just gonna stop you there and say neither the far east or middle east are ANY better when it comes to both nudity, violence and genocide.

Garbage people are everywhere.

Yeah,Lightforged and Nightborne got some nice tatoos,and dh’s aswell but they have a few class sets but not that much either overall(escpially since they stopped doing tier sets)

Also ontopic i want more normal/casual outfits and old ones updated. liek the lovly dresses for example or the Aq dresses.
and have more clothes like Robe from tbc cinematic the belf wears(the jewerly would also be nice to have lot more options for). or like all the shirts we have that are from classic/tbc models and now with hide chest can make for great civilain/normal looking clothes but you know it has like 5pixels total >.>

Also we still need hide leggs(even if at very least its just when you got a dress).
Tabards being whole and not piece missing with some belts/no belt shown.

2 Likes

Pointless to explain something complex to a self-centered naive judgemental people. They came here to fight their own demons :joy:.

They can’t see any issue beyond their own very sensitive sexuality.

“If you need some new quality HD reveating set you are virgin and I don’t ask for it so all must think I am very good with ladies, 140 IQ post, call me pls anyone, I am so alone”

1 Like

Actually there is away to save male Kul Tiran’s repuation, make them less fat but add more visible muscle mass. So just buffed and hardened! Add a scare or two atleast and give them a kilt and make them a hunter who tamed Nessie. In essence pretend your char is a Scottish monster hunter.

Now if you need me, the Loch ness monster is asking for three fiddy again… I just want it to leave so don’t judge me!

2 Likes

Haha there is hope for us mere mortals again. To be fair i only noticed because female toons are generously chested, so I was like yea so this was made for straight 25 yr old virgins, and then I checked the males and that pretty much confirmed it.

True that. Thats why when i realised i want to play a buffed and hardened warrior to fulfill my savage barbarian male fantasy i created this beautiful boy.

i just cant get the same feeling of joy when i play alliance males, my only hope that someday we will get a brutal wildhammer customization for dwarfs. :grinning:

/podruge

1 Like