The Immortal

Anyone know when The Immortal will be removed?

Its my understanding that back in the days the Meta Mounts were removed but you could still get the title after Ulduar came out?

1 Like

Blizzard will let us know 4 hours before P2 launches.

9 Likes

After*

It will be explained in a blue-post when the sh*it already hit the fan ^^

2 Likes

Pretty sure Immortal and Undying was removed with Ulduar originally. I remember doing Immortal the last week before Ulduar came out with a PuG specifically because it was disappearing. (We failed, someone died on safety dance. :joy:)

There’s rumors that they may leave the achievements in however and add a iLevel cap to get it. Similar to Algalon 10M’s Herald of the Titans achievement that requires you to beat him without anyone being above a certain iLevel.

Undying and Immortal were in the game until cataclysm pre-patch, just checked my friends armory. He got the Undying on 20th November 2010

As for what they will do this time around, we really don’t know. They might limit it to ilvl as they seemed to like that idea for the meta achievement mounts on the community council talk a couple weeks back. ( https://youtu.be/eFoUiSMzJOc?t=1477 )

1 Like

Tried the undying yesterday and someone died on Grobullus imagine…
This kind of Achiv should be personal and not depending of others. This is so frustrating.

The problem is not the Achiv or the Title, it’s the mount who is removed

1 Like

Hahaha, really Grobullus shafted your group too? I was on a raid that attempted immortal last week, and we had a full wipe at Grobullus. No deaths on any other boss though :rofl:

Yeah it’s so sad

Wow community council is part of the decision i heard so you prob will get immortal soon in 10 man naxx.

What about the mounts ?

That´s nothing. We failed immortal due to blizzard being incompetent:

Sapphiron´s iceblock was simply to far away and did not protect us from the ice blast. Granted, people could´ve been closer but if theres an iceblock then it should provide the intended shelter.

hey amigo, is there a possibility you guys are incompetent and not blizzard since thousands of players have achieved the title? I know it’s highly unlikely players of your caliber to mess it up, but maybe that’s the case here?

And supposing you never died in Naxx, why should we being nerfed by random players or even your guild for that ?

Why should we being punished by not having the mount when you did your job well ?

You make no sense, what?

If you don’t die in Naxx, and fail the Immortal because of your group.
Why should we being punished by not having the mount when you did your job well and not your mates ? ?

I mean, i agree with you on that, but that’s how the achievement was and will be. I doubt Blizzard is gonna do anything about it.

Seing as the mechanic didnt work as it should, it´s easy to point fingers at blizzard. And yes, a player of my caliber does not die to naxx mechanics.

Everyone does misstakes now and then and die to stupid stuff.
And your caliber is nothing special so yea, people of “your caliber” really do misstakes and die to random stuff more often than you would think.

1 Like

I dont see how dying to a bug (Iceblock too far away from Sapphiron gives no protection) can count as my mistake. This bug was unknown for the whole raid. Dunno.

And no, I dont die to stupid stuff. Don´t lump me in with your kind please.

I think you and ur team needs 2 getgud to complete it, try next time!