The Jade Witch's Abuse

The Jade Witch takes many forms, male and female.

Often posing as a customer of jade statues in order to attract more ‘models’.

13 Likes

I’ll actually become the next jade witch if you ever say something like that ever again i’m absolutely SICK of it.

2 Likes

Very brief sidenote(sorry for derailing) But I like your hat. It makes it look like Bigchung is wearing a cap.

1 Like

People not understanding this, is deeply worrying.

3 Likes

Not to mention, very dangerous!

On a relevant note, how would people feel about people playing with these sorts of powers that the Jade Witch has?

1 Like

Frankly I always make sure to beat the jade witch to death and not loot her just because of those poor children.

4 Likes

I hope that all of the Jade witches associates will leave her jade selling business now that the truth came out about what she does to the poor children. Or they too deserve to be shunned.

11 Likes

First encounter?
Probably just like you’d treat an elderly person since she doesn’t really throw in your face unless you start to get troublesome.

Most likely.

Don’t think they’re keen on turning high ranking officers into statues.

1 Like

Thank you for your insight! I suppose it is true that she would rather go after more vulnerable characters instead of high ranking officers.

2 Likes

I suspect this might not be about a character featured for half a quest chain in Pandaria at all.

20 Likes

No, its more that she did that to them already so my faction (horde) would try to stop her.

1 Like

Nonsense! She is a very interesting character worthy of being discussed

3 Likes

He was refering to the officer she turned into a statue during the quest chain

1 Like

The thing that concerns me most about the Jade Witch is the unfortunate factor that none of her victims have ever really spoken out loud publicly about this preposterous abuse, despite the fact that the odd rumour would pass by every so often… Could it be that even a statue of stone has something to fear?

10 Likes

must have been a jaded experience…

1 Like

From what I’ve heard the witch has threatened to spread very embarrassing portraits of them.

12 Likes

What a wicked witch!

Typical of rats stuck in a corner.

1 Like

Oh… seems im missing something again. ADeckard Cain, please explain.

Surely the Witch should have known how weak a threat that is. If she were to release these portraits, the Shado Pan would have been alerted to her immediately.

This Jade Witch is not quite as intelligent as her rhetoric suggests she believes.

16 Likes