The Jade Witch's Abuse

That is true.
I can only hope that the Shado Pan now will do something about it so the witch won’t hurt more children.

3 Likes

It would be outrageous if the shadow pan don’t bring the witch to justice. Think about all the kids harmed by this witch

2 Likes

The Dawn Blossom should work together with the Shado Pan to put an end to the Jade Witch for good. It’s their responsibility to all of Pandaria and not just the Jade Forest.

2 Likes

In fairness, if the PC is promised loot, they will move mountains, commit genocide and murder children, so lokg as they get their fix.

Morals have very little to do with it. Killing the jade witch was just profitable.

But yeah. Burn the witches!!

Are you saying the PC would’ve helped the Jade Witch had she only offered them something more than a couple of gold and a green quest item?

Wow! Crazy thought, how she could’ve gotten away had she been wealthier!

7 Likes

Some may have! It’s a scary thought.

2 Likes

I’d commit mass genocide for a pair of unique looking sandals (IC/PC).

The Jade Witch is just a fake wannabe, anyway, who spends more time harassing and jadeifying poor travellers than anything else.

A real witch is something you should aspire to be. As someone wise once said, if you aren’t someone the church would have killed 400 years ago, are you even living?

She is certainly real and not fake! Both she and me would be killed by the Church.

Though if you’re somebody the Church would protect, I think that might be a bad thing!

1 Like

I’d like to think I fall into the ‘burned at the stake 400 years ago’ category, but I can only hope.

The Jade Witch is no laughing matter, she killed Socks.

1 Like

Of course it had to be a Church guild. Of course. What else could it be. Even here the clergy is tainted. Lo, I beseech ye Lord, deliver us from sin.

Edit: I mean, jade witch bad argh

6 Likes

Oh, I thought this thread was about a certain other green-clad merry band.

I guess AD has no shortage of these things. Fun.

4 Likes

There are many heads to this serpent

1 Like

Luckily they’ve all relegated themselves to Duskwood these days, like some kind of massive grim p*doring.

Huh, this explains the tradechat earlier today.

For real, though. The Jade Witch probably lost her mind when she lost her husband. It’s a tragic figure, rebuilding the family she lost with statues.

Even so, justice for Socks!

Words to live by.

Maybe Socks shouldn’t get close to the Witch if they don’t want to get posed as a statue in unflattering ways.

2 Likes

I don’t appreciate this victim blaming.

17 Likes

Socks was practically flaunting himself in front of the Jade Witch. Can you honestly blame her?

6 Likes