The Jade Witch's Abuse

If he didn’t want to become jadeified he should not have had such attractive fur patterns.

a bunch of Jade witch hating edgelords appear on the border of duskwood

The Muskpaw Ranch might be more fitting.

This reads as digusting without even knowing anything about it.

Kun-lai Summit. The dude and his son wash yaks there. Also got raised by yaungols that stole their yaks, I’m pretty sure

There’s that one Toy from a Mogu that gives you a buff occasionally causing you to encase killed enemies in stone. I was thinking earlier today I wish that effect wasn’t so limited, because quite honestly it’s the most baller thing for Monks. Also good for Enhancement Shaman I suppose.

What scares me the most is how the Jade Witch has brainwashed some locals to come to her defense, even when the other villagers showed them the proof of her malicious evil doings.

Are these brainwashed villagers really this dense to not see how disgusting the Jade Witch is?

Source: Warcraft: AH Disco? Don’t remember the title of the book.

16 Likes

That Jade Witch is a Jade :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

4 Likes

I really am glad that the hero swooped in and killed the Jade Witch, stopping all the abuse. It’s a shame that what the jade witch did can’t be undone, but she’s better off dead. Evil witch!

That quest was really weird in all fairness.

2 Likes

This is something that disturbs me also! In my opinion locals who were close to the jade witch should feel ashamed of themselves for not taking the righteous, heroic stand against the witch’s activity, especially in the face of damning proof.

I also should say that the rest of the villagers of more noble heart ought not to give quarter to such cowardice…

I don’t think that, canonically, it’s cowardice as much as a mixture of indifference and thinking the witch is a friend. Though, arguably indifference is worse than cowardice. I am sure if a child they knew got turned to Jade then their tune would change…

3 Likes

You could say those locals really were always Jaded individuals.

3 Likes

Its really a surprise the locals did not knife the witch

It isn’t. And they should stop yelling about it.

By the sounds of it, they know said child. They simply don’t appear to care.

1 Like

Not surprised the er- ‘Jade witch’ is a … one of those… despicable people considering his- it’s history.

I didn’t realise the Jade Witch had any particular history attached to her. Were there more quests that I missed in the zone?

1 Like

Her husband died and she went crazy. Must have been absolute torture.

The witch was called out on the forums- in the world but the whispers in the wind blew it away two years ago.

They did make a strange guild with slaves who had modified assets. That was interesting.

I’d also like a redpill on the history of the Jade Witch.