The Jade Witch's Abuse

The Jade Witch’s group is beginning to sound more like an actual sect/cult rather than a group of the Jade Witch’s friends.

If y’all remember

San’layn Ascend.

A shame such people exist, the Jade Forest is thematically a very cool and interesting zone.

I adore the Jade Forest & Valley of the Four Winds, super chill zones with great ambience & music.

1 Like

Anyone experiencing a bug in Duskwood where Jade Forest assets start appearing randomly in Darkshire?

12 Likes

6 Likes

I reported it as a bug, but some people in General Chat said it was working as intended?

1 Like

I don’t remember

I think the child, while once part of the community, had recently expressed interest in distancing herself from the village and may have said it in such a way that made the village’s mentality shift into an ”us vs them” situation.

8 Likes

Just a giant San’layn with … big… assets that got relentlessly mocked for the model edits and having so many slaves.

I wonder if this sfw image will get me banned but omg

http://fav.me/d61fb8m

They’ll never catch us.

17 Likes

I don’t see how anyone would think that it would be unreasonable for a child to wish to move away from a village when the leader turned out to be a Jade witch trying to turn them into Jade & the rest of the village seemingly didnt care much.

Tribalism and the feel of and the need for a community. It is not uncommon for communities to protect their monsters to preserve the community.

9 Likes

Burn down the village and let those who wish to still have a community build a new one elsewhere, and let the child explore pandaria on their own while the Jade Witch rots away in the stockades.

3 Likes

Holy smokes :laughing:

It’s why I’ve put up with Jalbert for so long

3 Likes

What fresh hell is that?

A monster.

That is more effort than agreeing to simply not mention the dark period of the community’s history. You can see it a lot in smaller communities in real life, everyone knows the baker’s granddaughter was fathered by the fletcher’s son, but it’s not talked about.

3 Likes

The villagers are heard to have chanted:

“dEstRoY tHE cHIld. cOrRupT tHeM aLl”

1 Like