The Jailer may contain Spoilers !

I just started to ponder, who is the jailer, and I started to think, what if the Jailer actulay is Ner´zhul, now why would I think this.

well we know ner´zhul got stuck in the helm of domination, where he then tried to control Arthas whit not much succes, and it also looked like he tried this on Bolvar and failed hard realy hard.

But what if the Jailer is Nerzhul who all this time been stuck in the Shadowlands, thanks to Arthas beeing to strong, for him, but due to Sylvanas destroying the Helm of domination he is free again.

This could explain why Bolvar started to make more Deathknights also, becuse he knew that if or when he looses there can not be more deathknights at all anymore, not atleast those of free will, becuse whit the jailer free to do what he wants to, he can now make his own Deathknights whom he is in full controll of.

I would not be to supriced Sylvanas been under his influence and kind of not in full controll all this time, due to her most likely having parts of the Frostmourne who made her to what she is today.

this would also meen that the scourge would now be under full control of the jailer again, instead of roaming arround doing what ever.

Blizzard already confirmed he is someone entirely new to the franchise.

2 Likes

yeah well they also said at one time, it would be someone we do not suspect in legion or was it bfa lol, so who knows.

Dang, I missed that. Do you remember when/where that was confirmed?

With the information derived from or thrown around Blizzcon days, I can’t remember the specific bit where they clarified such.
I think it was in one of the side interviews available for the ones with a Virtual Ticket.

Edit: Correction, it was in the Q&A.

https://es.wowhead.com/news=296023/the-jailer-is-the-main-villain-of-shadowlands-working-with-sylvanas-since-edge-o

Could happen. But I doubt so, given how bent they are to distance themselves from last lore, to the point they rather adjust it to fit with their current target plot.
Making up an entirely new character just saves them from having to even bother with a retcon.

3 Likes

well did read up some more, and yeah seems it is a new char totaly, but though the jailer is somehow linked to the helm of domination still, or atleast the helm seems to have been some sort of an lock.

Is done. Gone. Over

The writer said that multiply times that his story is over.

I know who the Jailer is. A guy that will soon drop some phat lewt and maybe a mount!

5 Likes

indeed brother his lore don’t matter at all as long as the mount is awesome

2 Likes

Isn’t it obvious? The Jailer is no one else than Jailor Kassan himself, mark my words!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.