The lag waiting for Ony buff is kind of unacceptable

I don’t know about other servers, but my server organises Ony/Nef buffs so a lot of guilds on the server hang around SW from 19:00st - 19:30st.

Every day at these times, there’s a good 10 seconds of delay between any action throughout Stormwind. It was real bad today, after DBM showed the only head had been popped it took a good 30 odd seconds to talk to the flight master and start a flight to Searing Gorge.

As I was flying, I realised I didn’t even get the buff… then I got it halfway through Searing Gorge on the flight path… Kind of ridiculous.

Come to pyrewood, 5-10 mins from head popping, to when you actually get it on a Sunday lol. Must be close to 1000 people though waiting for it.

best solution to make the buffs go in all capital cities

1 Like

It’s horrible on Shazzrah aswell.
I get my buffs 24h ahead of wednesday and logout in Kargath to avoid all this.

1 Like

It’s beyond a joke now. Seriously.

Imo change ony/nef buff so you can get the buff in Elywnn/westfall… or at least just the major cities. It took almost 20 minutes from handing in the quest to actually getting the buff on my server today.

What the %^*& blizzard.

You get it on a sunday? I bet firemaw have to pop it sunday to recieve it on Wednesday :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.