The level of griefing

I must say, I am quite impressed with the dedication that horde is showing, in trying to grief alliance as hard as possible.

Case and point: several players including “pikoulas” are spawncamping Klinfran the Crazed for days now.

Now you may say “well it`s just pvp”… no. The players in question will logg off or stay dead until the questmob is triggered, will loggin or spawn and attack the npc, so that he despawns immediately, while then just standing there spaming “go back to retail” at us.

In case we actually manage to kill him further away from the mob…the players will logg off…and switch to alts that are logged off nearby.

Now thats what I call dedication, to be as much griefing as possible.

Can we report this behavior? Well apparently not, trying to open a ticket redirects us to the “lol its pvp dude” message from blizzard…despite this not being pvp…even being on a pve-server, this grief would be possible…

I mean doing stuff like hiding in blackrock around corners and than instantly whiping raids…I can respect that definitely. Thats funny. Purging/dispelling worldbuffs is somewhat mean, but again…i think its on the same level as mindcontrolling and hoping them into the lava… all good and that is pvp.

But the level of grief to camp a questmob for DAYS, not for honor (not killing us, just hitting the npc), with alts parked there too, just to grief someone while getting nothing out of it…is quite impressive.

Well it is a very sad behavior, and not rly something to be proud of as horde.
But you can’t grief the oppersite faction on a pvp realm. Unles you do it in a battleground like AV? Go figure.

Alliance does similar stuff, tho

First; One guy’s action says nothing about the whole faction. But if you want too talk about factions, we can talk about Alliance in p2?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.