The LFG and PVP reward structure needs to change

To be honest this game isn’t worth playing for PVP. The LFG system is horrible. It takes enormous amounts of time to form a PVP group compared to how much you will actually play.

People say you are supposed to make friends and play with them - but good luck with that in current decaying state of WoW where more and more people unsub because 9.1 will be here in July / August.

In general all of this wouldn’t be that much of an issue if gear didn’t matter so much in PVP. I wish higher PVP ranks gave way more cosmetic rewards (not just a mount) instead of huge ilv rewards, so that everyone would be on equal playing field. And I’m saying that as someone who has full 226 PVP gear.

3 Likes

i agree with you
we need solo queue for rated bg
and a combination of getting a glad piece from each battleground win(legion)
with wod pvp gear that scales in pvp
that was gear drops who had no rating gate or ranks to upgrade
might aswell do some real pvp damage tuning same with cc(sub rogue)

2 Likes

Same.
I don’t understand who thought massive gear disparity would be good design.
As an unrated player, Shadowlands PvP is a garbage experience.

4 Likes

You’re supposed to make friends and play with them, but when they have the wrong class, and can’t roll a new one because of how awful catchup mechanics and levelling alts is, RIP.

LfG sucks, join a PvP community, but have to participate rather than spam chat with your rating. To help with that, we run events via Discord to try and get people engaged. We have entry level weekly event, and team forming. I only yolo casual myself, but we have members interested in pushing. It’s not always easy getting enough people for RBG even if lots of members. Need more social types that will chat and take part. If that’s you, pls join us :slight_smile:

Discord (Dual Faction):
https://pvpx.tv/discord

Communities:

Alliance

Search for “Alliance Defence Force” in community finder.

Horde

Search for “Horde Defence Force” in community finder.

(Empty application note = rejected)

2 Likes

I second this! As a member of the guild, being part of a regular team is completely different to trying to PUG.

If you’re prepared to commit and communicate, then a guild/community makes the game feel more engaging and much less of a grind too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.