The Lfg is dying

Go for skirmish.

Really dont understand why anyone would love solo que. Like u dont know your mate skillcap, behavior and probably u would lose more then with the currently lfg. I hate lfg, because they never fixed for us to show the players personal xp so anyone can lie, but solo que would completely kill this trash game.

Look i am biased. I dont care about rating, titles, mounts, pets and transmog. I got like total 40 mounts, my only enjoyment in this game is playing.

Solo queue would be a instant way to play quick 4-5games and quit. Most arena teams now want to play more than that. I just get bored too quickly after 4 or 5 games.

I don’t mind skirmishes if it reward conquest point or gold like they did before, but they nerfed skirmish strongbox that they never drop now, used to make 10-20k per week playing just skirmishes.

And i really dont understand why it would affect the regular 2 vs 2 bracket, just give us a separate bracket and add a warning < This bracket is unbalanced so queue at your own discretion>.

PvE gear “at the end” of mop had nearly no impact at all in PvP and you were better off not wearing it at all (maybe 1-2 pieces due gem slots if anything)

playing 1 day of arenas to pretty much get ur entire 27k catchup cap =/= long grind :stuck_out_tongue:

Imagine, you had to actually CC a Hpriest in order to make him useless, unlike now, just send your tourette warrior onto him and you’re fine.

People want to just log in and que during their spare time. Wasn’t always the best idea but now since LFG is pretty much dead, it could work. I remember early BFA i sat in LFG tool looking for 2.6k + cr mates and literally didnt get anyone while afking the entire day in boralus.

Would probably something that would bring me back if the game itself wasnt so prunned

#SoloQueue + Bring back 5v5

1 Like

Tbh I don’t use lfg. I have few friends 4-6 that I only play with now. Lfg is just pure cancer. Doesn’t matter that you can find team in 5 min. if they leave after 2-3 games or just refuse to communicate. In lfg you have also 70% meeles as they are just zuk zuk. Most of meele players in lfg never peel. I advise everyone to find any pvp guild or pve guild with at least few people who want to pvp and just play with them. If you are quite experienced you can make newbies 2k+ in their first season and playing with them will make them better. Instead of getting pissed every time you play with these people who leave after 2 games even if they tank Infernal or Incarn as meele training healer.

Your poking a dead horse dude. Every second game in 2v2 at around 1800mmr is vs ex gladiators too. Guess we should just be happy we still have oponents to play against in general.

Lfg will be worst and worst when the time pass on xdxd. More and more player cancel the subscription, and the lfg will literally die out. Last time i checked few days ago horde had around 50 team on 3v3 and alliance 25!!! at 19:00 CET which is main time for arena.

I not want to offense anyone because i used to love this game, but i cant wait to see when the forum is probably will be filled with the whine of the Lfg problem. Enjoy Bfa guys.

people still play arena?? I am shocked
 What is the point doing that with current reward system for rated pvp?

2 Likes

Pve players still play arena because they humilate us in their fine gear, thanks Blizzard.

Some people play it for fun or high rating, not high gear
 there are no dumb questions, but there sure are dumb comments, and yours is definitely one of them

1 Like

Yours not better at all. This is MMORPG game what usually the peoples play becaues of character progress. Without fine reward system, the game will eventaully die out. Yeah the arena fun but without aim what u can achieve it will become boring. And before you think my comment is bullsh*t, even WoD was trash because a LOT of pvp player left the game for good. Then in Legion at season1-2 came the pvp’s real downfall, the pvp playerbase literally died out compared to WoD because of PvP gearing system.

Now we have more retarded prunnign then Legion. I barely enjoy any class’s rotation, and the pvp gearing worst then legion because u have to play with fine statpriority when the pvp drop is random, and bis pve azerite gears.

So yes, without fine reward system this trash game will die out, why would u suck at lfg and watch a empty window for hours while we have tonns of multiplayer game where u click join and enjoy the game. Thanks to god my subscription gone:)

Let me explain, ion showed us middle finger when we asked about pvp vendors and not to be forced to play pve to be competetive in pvp. Will you pay your money to the idiot who showed you middle finger?

Pvp in this game sucks. Period.

1 Like

1 new bg in years, while we have new raid at every 4-5 month. They dont care, enjoy this great “pvp” expansion guys!

dont think thats a fair comparison when raids rotate out every / every other tier and bgs are relevant forever

Its good on horde side but dead on alliance side.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.