Recruitment Full & Currently Closed

Check out team TMF (The Many Few)(Horde)(Draenor)

Recruitment currently full and closed

We look for 390+ Members for our Main core Raid Team, currently 9/9 HC & 2/9M and 2/2 CotS HC currently continuing mythic progression

Availability:

• Meele DPS - Closed
  • Range DPS - Closed
  • Healers - Closed
  • Tanks - Closed

I’m not going to bore you and try promote how good we are to try win you over with a sales pitch offer, my guild has be active, stable and progressive raiding for over 2 1/2 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family.
We are semi hardcore and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun st 20:00-23:00. We do a lot of in house M+ keys and some old content with guild members.

My vision is to go back to the love of the game, the fun & enjoyment of playing your character, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a boring or a chore.

We are quite a active guild in & out of raid days with many members being on DC and members online during the evening. As some of us have demanding jobs, young families & new born additions we understand the daily duties and responsibilities required we try accommodate wherever possible.
If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me a shout or add me on btag or any of my officers
Kind regards Phil

Angelreeper#21136 - Phil
Zlyr#2983 - Scotty
Doubbleshock#21771 - Andi

For more Info check out our website
www .themanyfewhorde.enjin .com

Wow Progress
www.wowprogress .com/guild/eu/draenor/ The+Many+Few

Socials are always welcome and do not need to apply just give me a shout ingame or on Bnet for invite

2 Likes

Small bump…

Also just a short shoutout to the guild, not been here very long but it’s one of the few guilds in many years where i have felt truly welcome and included!

Excellent guild to join. I have only been in it for 2-3 weeks and have been included in everything from the get go, weather it be mythic+ runs, heroic/mythic raiding and even heroic Unaat progression.

Discord is active every evening as well as guild chat. The guild also has a good mix of different European players.

If you want an old skool Vanilla style guild social/progression guild then this is the one to join.

Also i would give my left foot for Arcane Intellect! (i mean a mage :P)

I have replied to the other post, which you can find here;

But now that it’s been a month and more in this guild, I can honestly say that everything I mentioned still counts.
Everyone has been so helpful and friendly, and they give me a whole new glow and perspective for the game.
I’m excited about logging on now, and even if I’m not, I know there is always people online in our discord server.
One of my good friends joined us recently to hopefully become a raider (after poor experiences in other guilds) and he told me “I genuinely like this guild, the fact that they invited me for a +11 without hesitation showed me how nice they are.”.

You’ll have to go far to find such supportive and wonderful people.
I’d highly recommend giving this guild a try. :purple_heart:

(P.S; I’m with Soulshox on this one, I’ll give my right foot!)