The most unpopular classes of Wow Classic

What are the most unpopular classes in Wow Classic in your opinion?

I think Druids, Shamans and Hunters.

1. Paladins
    (not much option, but to heal until t2.5+naxx trash shoulders/legs, ashbringer, and after that they can compete with dungeon geared rogues and hunters)

2. Paladins?

Druids for certain . But yeah shamans too . Tho I see plenty of them around so I dunno . Hunter too abit in pvp servers I’d assume .

Every realm is filled with paladins.

1 Like

Agreed +1 :slight_smile:

I think warlocks ?

druids.

the class is too hard to play properly so most people avoid it.

2 Likes

In Classic only right?
Being OP probably serves as a reward to being hard…

Till the moment I saw many ret & prot pallys (fully specced into it not hybrid to heal). The spec that I yet to see more of in 5 man dungeons are balance druids (might be just my luck but dont know) I’d like to see more of them.

Based on real statistics, from least played to more played - druids, warlocks, hunters for alliance and druids, hunters, warlocks for horde.

Druids, for sure. To much bad rep tbh. Warlocks after that, especially on Alliance side as Undeads just straight up counters warlocks.

Come on - what is wrong with your use of class toolkit that you are defeated by a fear counter that requires a key strike and has a 2 minute CD?

It’s laughable - not to mention you can’t issue the ability instantly - so it will always cause a run of at least one second because of spell batching

Please, I know it’s not easy to get the gear to do other task for paladin, but it is far away from crazy to do something else than healing.

What I don’t see on my server are moonkins and feral (cat) druids.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.