The new mana nerfs are a good step but

Ye know what funny thing is that., 80% of you never play good arenas / RBG. You think u do but u dont. your’s determinant is random bg when u can meet completly noobs or gettin killed by a bit better man in arena on 1500 or 1700 rating.
That’s why blizzard destroy his game because every change is for casuals like you.

The games before were 3-5 minutes. Now you can outplay the team hard and just lose because you’re oom way before their OP healers. Would probably be different if healers were more balanced. Nerfing druids and buffing disc would change everything.

still doesnt make sense

85% dampening games in tournament right now :smiley:

Pls nerf mana regen by 100%, and buff resto druids so they can heal at 100% damp. ty

i think they should add an rng timer in arena and when that timer expires one of the team loses.

1 Like

Lol so Demon Hunters would literally never kill a healer good job mate.

Yeah you probably advocated for Disc nerfs in Bfa S1 too.

We had 2/3 caster cleaves and these went way over 5 min. Almost always to 10 min.

I still think RDruid still outshine the other healer, but nerfing them is already a small buff for Disc if all Druid comps lose some strenght.

Buffing Disc on top of it and we have Disc at the current Druid spot.

So it almost comes down to “i want to be OP”.

Lets take 100 as threshold

Its a difference if i take 50 and can heal 50 or if i take 80 and can heal 80 or take 20 and can heal 20.

For a healer the later would be way better. That would allow the healer to sit more CC.

In the 80/80 case if the healer and target are both CCd its the highest chance to kill.

From the other view its that its too much if 2 hybrids heal themself while you CC the healer and dont have enough to stop the hybrids because of the pruned game.

I played my balance druid some lately, wow!

2 heals, Oom!!

Disc gets zerged down by melee cleaves.

That’s why it goes with CC heavy comps that can take pressure off.

Lets go back to 30 minutes ResidentSleeper games.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.