The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

Not ten (X in Roman Numerals) 

OK, betrayer. Don’t let me see you in discord chat again

7 Likes

“True knowledge exists in knowing that the PCU is the best collection of RP guilds on Argent Dawn.”

• Socrates. Or maybe Abomination.
4 Likes

not as villainous as i expected/10

It’s the PCU or nothin’.

5 Likes

ride or die

1 Like

The Grim Gest has a new and 50% cooler thread now : [PCU] [X-FACTION] North & Void RP -- The Grim Gest ☠

6 Likes

Now monitored via a series of spreadsheets

Join us. Thrive.

16 Likes

Join us. Thrive.

– Steve Jobs

4 Likes

it’s over

1 Like

PCU adopting statistic analyzing methods of improving both the quality AND the quantity of roleplay?

Don’t mind me saying, but this is very Based and BigBrainPilled.

4 Likes

The power of a single PCU member is enough to destroy a galaxy
 join the @GAAANG today and get some free based + redpilled PCU coupons.

4 Likes

Looking forward to when the PCU expands on their audience and share their quality roleplay with even more people.

5 Likes

Great community of incredibly friendly people, providing amazing roleplay almost every single day. It’s like a campaign that never ends!

5 Likes

“This is the campaign that never ends!
Yes it goes on and on my friend.
Some people 
 started RPing it not knowing what it was,
And they’ll continue RPing it forever just because
This is the campaign that never ends 
”

#JoinPCU

5 Likes

Just throwing a thanks in here for that spontaneous Redridge initiative you had the other day, it was good fun. :+1:

1 Like

I just read through this entire thread backwards and I am hopelessly confused.
Maybe I should have read it front to back instead of back to front.

Is the PCU basically a gathering of guilds, discord server and brilliant forum warriors? Having said that. I remember the Rotgarde from years ago.
Maybe I should join a guild.

1 Like

A gathering of guilds OOC, but we generate some top notch RP for either our own guilds or between each other (e.g. The Saurfang Legion and the current RP we’re involved in up in the Lordaeron area).

As for our activity on the forums, many of our members are much like internet philosophers. And for an intelligent person, words are a warrior’s weapon.

I recommend giving Dirge of Teldrassil a look if you are picking which guild to join.

5 Likes

We’re all three quite simply.
(and also the best at all of them)

Like Kezuga I can definitely recommend joining one of the guilds, I can soundly say that I have had 0 (zero) negative interactions with any of them whatsoever. It’s all just pure gucci

4 Likes

I’ve had a couple of interactions with the Dirge and they seem like top notch!
They gave me an invite IC and all.
I am all for it. Zerek remains unsure. After all he is the one that needs convincing!
The guild looks amazing and from what I’ve seen their RP is great. Not sure if its the right fit for him though. Sadly. Hard to go back on his character. Been around silently since early TBC :confused: I’ll find a fit somewhere!

9 Likes

I am glad you enjoyed interacting with our guild. It’s a shame you dont feel we’re a fit, but the Dirge does require warriors of strength and conviction.

You’re always welcome to join us on another character, if you want to get in the more militant aspect of Night Elf roleplay and engage in some top notch rp pvp.

9 Likes