The Resting Place for SOD Servers

We recently heard that there will be a special place for our characters after SOD, which still hasn’t been decided on…

Here is my idea

Many, if not all of our runes are basically TBC spells. Why not after we have run all of the phases of SOD, we progress onto TBC, then stay there as TBC ERA servers

We never got TBC ERA and I know there is a good number of people who love TBC the most, like me

I am sure this would also bring additional players to the servers who didn’t bother to play SOD but do want to relive TBC forever

Edit: it also fixes the issue of ‘wtf will happen to runes’

1 Like

Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban te bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!!

I would like to advance to Outlands someday. But first new content in Azeroth pls:)

Era

No thank you.

Move them to retail. Era isnt for the avg SOD player.