The Sanguine Depths are broken

SD Tyrannical is still overtuned. What’s so dumb about this dungeon imo is that the kill mechanics are all coming from unavoidable damage. First boss has 3! Mechanics that do an extreme amount of unavoidabale damage. No matter how good you are, you will eat sh’t.
Severing smash, unavoidable group wide damage.
Soaking orbs, unavoidable massive group wide damage.
Juggernaut rush, unavoidable massive group wide damage if the targeted player has no immunity to soak it on his own.
Second boss has the add that does massive group wide damage as long as it is alive, and it’s tankier than it should be. May the Ancestors save you when he does Castigate while the add is alive.
Third boss does Rite of Supremacy that hits like a truck on tyrannical if you didn’t take at least 4 orbs.
The only boss that can be outplayed is Kaal, all the other bosses do way too much unavoidable damage. Whenever I get this key on Tyrannical I just wanna give up for the rest of the week because I know I won’t be able to complete it, and I did tank a SD 15 in time last week.

8 Likes

Getting into m+ in SL newly , just abandoned my +10 SD , this dungeon is near impossible to beat with timer. Specially tarvold , castigates %60 of your hp in a instant + camera angle SUCKS in that hallway

I don’t think the bosses themselves are too hard, they should just not put all of them in one dungeon. Maybe should put a hard one in Tirna and swap Tarvold for Mistweaver, or something.

1 Like

Done 4x10+ SD today,all timed,problem is with you not the instance

2 Likes

Well I one-shotted Algalon with my hands tied behind my back. How about that?

3 Likes

The unavoidable damage you take on +10 is a joke compared to +15 or +16.

4 Likes

Killed a 13 years old boss what a progress :joy:

Average pug team wont be able to time it so easily , lots of people agreeing on sd being overtuned
Are you delusional or a troll ?

1 Like

13 years ago, of couse. He was fun back then.

No,I just know how to avoid game mechanics :tipping_hand_man:

So , how can you exactly avoid castigate ? And make your pug group avoid it more than you to be exact ?

Post on the char you did it on.

3 Likes

Sure I will :joy:,I even teach you how to do game mechanics,just don’t sit on the edge of your chair waiting

So just a troll…

1 Like

You can go and get the Naaru shield and then come back to Tarvold. It doesn’t exactly fix the problem, but it’s an extra defensive that can be used as the group sees fit.

The first boss is truly terrible though. My group (DPS are 1 ranged & 2 melee) have been trying to do a 3-2 soaking method but it’s just hitting so hard even at a 12-13 that it’s starting to look like I’ll need to start running 80 yards out of range to avoid the orb spawning. It’s manageable on Fortified because the boss dies quickly enough, but on Tyrannical you just run completely dry on defensives. The mechanic needs changing IMO.

1 Like

+10 is not the problem, it’s higher scaling keys that are the problem, 15 and higher.

1 Like

It is not really about 10’s. It is about 15’s :slight_smile: I timed a 10 wednesday with almost 9 minutes in time and yesterday an 11 with 7 and a half. But i can see the damage will scale into very scary on higher levels.

Such an easy dung. Necrotic wake is much harder.

You missed the point, the dudes a troll.

Fair enough that he is a troll :grimacing:
But ontopic it is still very doable to time +10’s tyrannical multiple times.