The Shadowlands and how it's a punch to Night Elf fans

Wait…No. Just. No. I cannot believe, what I am reading. I never once considered acting out of existing lore in Roleplay, but I just don´t know what to do with this.

I think I want to keep my Hat of Naivety on, just a little while longer, and hope for more clarification. A lot still needs to see the light of day.

2 Likes

Just do it.

At least one of the writers approves:

1 Like

Hey, Darkshore was canon Night elf victory!!!

1 Like

I mean, we’ve known that since Nathanos said that the Alliance was winning in every front in 8.1.5, but okay.

The Alliance canonically wins both warfronts. Color me surprised.

It is time for the…

ARATHOR RESTORATION! Hail Thoradin.

It was reported that the Horde forces in Darkshore were hit by an endless tide of nelf tears, causing them to go on a full retreat.

Everyone knew the Alliance would win both. Tis hardly a surprise.

On a more related note I found this quote on Blizzwatch from Shani Edwards:

“We’re gonna learn more about Tyrande’s story. Obviously, she is still very upset about what happened to her people. That’s going to lead her to Ardenweald. She’s gonna get some answers to some questions, and there’s gonna be some stuff coming with her that’s too spoiler-y to talk about but there’s more Tyrande…. All I can say is she has a pretty big story moment in Ardenweald. Very big role also.”

4 Likes

Tyrande isn’t going to be a raid boss. YAY!

1 Like

Lost Sylvanas, Nathanos, Saurfang, Gallywix and Baine sucks more than ever.
Lost both Warfronts
Lost at Battle of Dazar’Alor
War Campaign invalidated by the Alliance at every step

Faction pride btw

2 Likes

She’s going to be a dungeon boss instead. Yay!

Never change, Arctur. Never change.

Putting all that stuff together, and seeing it in perspective, is rough.

Yeah, i hope that at least this shuts some “Horde bias” topics.

EDIT: That said, i’m curious about several stuff that will happen soon. Specially regarding “returning characters” and the impact they’ll have in the future story.
Will they actually be brought back to life? Remain in the Shadowlands?
Its some cheap cop out story to give badly handled characters a second chance, but at this point…rather make the most of it.

I just CANNOT wait for a new questline of Tyrande brooding in the shadows and her fanboys QQing on the forums that she is not exterminating Stormwind.

Could you give me a link, please?

https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/11/02/tyrande-elune-wow-shadowlands/

Shamelessly stolen from Aerilen, Argent Dawn.

2 Likes

https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/11/02/tyrande-elune-wow-shadowlands/

Dainara sends her regards.

Oops. Ask Aerilen if there are any pinkertons around.

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s nice to see. I just hope it won’t be more humiliation like in BfA, but here’s hope :grin:

1 Like

I really hope there will be Horde version of it, not into Val’Sharah 2.0

2 Likes

The scenes when we Horde players will be forced to work for Tyrande in Ardenweald.

1 Like