The state of games atm

Hello,

Can we please get something done to these pve items that are literally making the already tanky and broken classes even more troublesome?
Like came across this warrior this morning with CoS spear and waist. The game dragged until the dampening was 65% and I died because no heals comes through anymore. While warrior just sat in defensive stance through whole game turtled up with his MW buddy everytime there was any danger. Try getting the warrior low? Ah yeah that waist just healed for 70k + monk buble + spear 30k barrier ontop… nvm then.

Or how bout these unholy dickknights? These already self healing monsters with their new healing tools… dont even get me started with these abominations…

Or dunno if this a joke but I had to wait for dampening to hit 85% before a warlock could be killed in 2’s… No not actually the warlock he still didnt take any dmg either… We had to kill the healer who just humped the pillar while lock kept us cc’d for the most of time.

Why most of the games are decided with maledict trinkets? Why healing absorbsion must be a thing in this game anyways? Seriously. This is just a big clownfest.

5 Likes

As a healer i didn’t get the Void Stone drop, so that sucked. But, i’ve been really casual this season, messing around with friends in arenas, i’m much happier for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.