The suffering is almost at edge with dk

Dear blizzard why it is so hard to make little changes and make us be viable atlest 50% in pvp the meta with snowballs only work with streamers and guys who work around it dk is is not support class it was never be i remember the old days when kids scream garg carry you but behind that lay alot of cds and globals used BFA was bad in the last patch for dks but why every other class getting much more attention than us its rly pathetic what a hero class looks now even the (DHS) right now feel like dogs sry but this is not my blizzard that i once has hyped and enter every day to play my class and feel rewarding for it also cant understand why one pve nerf for unholy mastery affects pvp aswell i know there was scalling or what was call in bfa and get removed but atleast try separate thoose things there are plenty people willing to play pvp there is not only pve rly disapointing one big company cannot manage do 2 simple things i am salty only because i got so much hope for this expansion and everything be ok but seems im getting lied once again

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.