The ultimate Chad of Warcraft

Who said I was trying to hold it with you? Did you not see the @Erevien part? Like you think you’re that important lol.

;_;

My pick would be prophet Zul. I just love how he handled Jaina and how he said to Rezan that he is not his subject, it required balls of steel. I am quite angry how he was handled because his attitude was just amazing. Guy did what he pleased and make people follow his whims.

He would be amazing asset if he would remain Loyal and would great weapon against the foes.

I also liked Rokhan because of his behaviour, he has charisma and gets things done. I really liked his portrayal in Warfront and Invasions.

I really liked Nazgrim and Taylor, they’re one of the most natural characters this game has produced. They had to use their brains and muscles against the odds and never backed down.

I wanted to type Saurfang and Genn (because of Legion development), but frankly BFA ruined them. Saurfang is no longer badass general that gets things done and is always with Horde. And Genn became Anduin’s pet. A truly tragic fate for both of them.

From nite elves, I wanted to write Fandral Staghelm. But his villain batting just like with Zul went over the top.

And ofc Lasan Skyhorn - the long forgotten Tauren archetype that recently submerged.

4 Likes

Literally all of your posts in this thread except one are with me. You need to make up your mind. It’s fine if you want to make me laugh with your inconsistency, but at least warn me beforehand. My sides are in pain.

I loved that Zul always felt two steps ahead of everyone else. He would have been an amazing addition to the horde leadership cast. But then if that happened, I guess that would have made BFA even staler than it already is.

Also Rasta and Rezan dying was a huge waste. A HUGE waste. I’m still hoping Rezan might return at some point.

Edit: Derpina still triggered, lol

4 Likes

For a time i would’ve said Saurfang was.
Then, Lost Honour came and had him lectured by a teenager.

These days, I’d say that only the legends of past could be worthy of such “illustrious” title.
Broxxigar the Red.

1 Like

Ultimate Chad? Maiev of course! Kicks everyone’s butt and still gets away with it. She is a one true unbent Chad.

Close to Maiev is Varian!

1 Like

I have no good picks for the Orcs since they all either died as trashy raid loot machines or lost their MOJO. So I have to stick with other races here.

For humans I pick Khadgar and Tirion since those left the biggest impressions on the game and archivements. Best mage and best paladin. Save pick to go.

Now for the rest.

Honorable mentions to Zul for bamboozling everyone, Jaina included.
Broxigar for only dying when Sargeras attacked and got him a paper cut pre death. Varok and Thrall could never.
Malfurion cause he is my favorite nightelf character soloed the entire horde army at Darkshore and delaying their advance.

Finally. Titanic watcher Tyr and the dragon aspects are my personal pick for ultimate Chad’s since they did most of the lore, which we stand on today. They saved and protected the world of Azeroth until now and prove that prick Odyn wrong with every move. The trophy :trophy: goes rightfully in their direction.

Mekkatorque, obviously.

Tyr. Tyrr is a Night Elf RPer from your server. :wink:

Reported. Don’t you dare mention Varian.

Oh Hi Daelinna, how do you fare? Long time, eh?
Why am I forbidden to mention Varian?

1 Like

Fine, thanks. I’d have to wonder how YOU fare. Facing the naga and old gods without any kind of armor must be painful.

Trying to be Chad like my King was. He inspired us all after all.

:+1: For King Varian.

For Varian!

1. Varian
  2. Varian
  3. Baine & Lor’Themar
  4. Baine & Saurfang

You are trolling me on purpose don’t you?

Why do you ask about obvious things?

1 Like

There isn’t a chad in Warcraft, because there isn’t a character that hasn’t been butchered.

1 Like

Medivh. Let me prove it to you:

• He’s the son of Aegwynn (a guardian) and Nielas Aran (a powerful Stormwind mage)

• Went adventuring with Lothar and Llane and killed jungle trolls before he was 14

• Fell into a coma, hundred clerics were needed to contain his power, woke up later and still learned everything

• Annihilated a troll army basically by himself

• Too cool for the Kirin Tor nerds, instead he built a giant tower (with an inverted version for the lols) and threw some parties with lots of women

• Had an half-orc as girlfriend

• Chess master

• Got possessed by the literal devil himself and opened a portal to another world

• Got killed by Lothar, but he’s too much of a chad for death so he resurrected

• Basically told the leaders of Alliance and Horde to shut up and work together, did the same thing later again when talking to a ten thousand year old arch druid and priestess

• Such a good guardian that no other is needed

• Rocks a unique outfit in crimson and black with feathers and pauldrons which would make an orc jealous

• Master of dramatic entrances and he’s so good at it that Khadgar stole them from him

• Can turn into a raven without being a druid

• Retired but still gives advice to the ones in need

5 Likes

And, you know… didn’t present any evidence at all to King Terenas and his allies and then had the guts to blame them for choosing to ignore his ramblings…