<The Veil> now recruiting for mythic

Hi everyone,

The Veil is recruiting for mythic Ny’olatha! Having cleared heroic, we are now looking to build up our roster and give mythic a go in a few weeks’ time. Our goal is to push as far as we can but without sacrificing our friendly and positive raid atmosphere, and we are looking for more capable and committed players who share our values.

Before anything, our top priority is and always will be to maintain a friendly, relaxed and respectful guild environment. We believe that raids can be focussed and efficient whilst also remaining enjoyable for everyone. Mistakes happen and patience is a must - negative behaviour and attitudes won’t be tolerated. At the same time, we expect focus, preparation and commitment to improving.

Currently recruiting:

• Healers - hpala, disc priest

• Melee - dh, war. Also open to dk, rogue. Prio those with active tank offspecs

• Ranged - all. Prio mages

Raid times:

• Wednesday and Monday, 8-11pm Server Time

So if you are looking for a friendly, welcoming community but also care about performance and progress then we might just be the guild for you! If you 'd like to know more then please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you :grinning:

Discord - Jahenna#3774, Bnet - Jahenna#21809

We’re still looking for all roles - if you’re after something new then get in touch for a chat!

Discord - Jahenna#3774, Bnet - Jahenna#21809

The Veil is a cool name, I like it.

Hello, I added you on battle.net I am interested in joining :slight_smile:

We’re looking pretty full on melee now but still looking for ranged dps, a few healers, and a tank :slight_smile:

Hey, long time player here (tbc starting point).
Just to be extremely fair at once, it’s been a while since I did some current raid progress (tbf I mostly skipped pit on mop and wow and big parts of legion tho) However while I may be a bit a rusty (perhaps) I did indeed raid current tier here and there (Top of my head: naxx and icc during wotlk, while I was still heavenly invested and in bfa recently I did darzalor on my druid) So i do have a bit of “raiding experience” so to say.
So now I’m guess I’m starting to feel that special feeling again after all those years and months, to be part of a steady progression Guild.
My current main is an aff lock (450 level, but purely out of m+, haven’t really raided on him yet… So I was hoping if you guys would welcome me and give me a chance :slight_smile: I do have that max resto druid as a semi-alt if that may sweaten deal, altough I have to warn you that I haven’t played him since 8.1 so his gear right now is obviously hopeless.

So I’ll add you on bent and discord soon, if that’s ok of course. So we could perhaps talk some more.

Cheers,
Rynns (Imwo#1894)

We’re still looking for a few more ranged dps and a holy/disc priest - get in touch for a chat :slight_smile:

Heroic is cleared and we are now recruiting for mythic! Add me on either: Discord - Jahenna#3774 or Bnet - Jahenna#21809 for more info :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.