The Wayward Grotto RP Event 16th December

It’s that special time of year where loved ones come together to revel in the true meaning of Winter’s Veil and all of it’s festivities, and we here at the Wayward Vagrants, with the additional help of Grawle, invite you to get into the spirit (or simply drink them) at our Wayward Grotto on the 16th December at 8 RT in Winterspring.

Entertainment and music provided with a variety of activities and stalls including:

• Mistlefoe: Dare to step under the mistletoe this year?
  • Live music: our robotic friend will be providing you with only the best seasonal sounds!
  • Visit Great Father Winter himself for a cheap price, including a personally hand-wrapped gift from his little helper! (All proceedings go to charity).
  • Hot food and beverages available to warm your hands and bellies from our beloved Granny Inwu.
  • Got an alchemy friend? You’re sure to find something of interest at our Custodian’s bubbling alchemy stall!
  • Jewellery stall!
  • Red & Green Winter Suits available on site!

And more!

Whether you’re adorned in the dust-riddled rags of Orgrimmar or stunning gold and blue metallics, it doesn’t matter what faction or race you are, all are welcome to join in with our seasonal cheer!

(Should anyone wish to also hold a stall they are more than welcome to!)

9 Likes

I do not know if I can attend but if so, where is this legendary grotto?

3 Likes

I heard Winterspring mentioned.

Starfall Village? (If it is faction neutral)

2 Likes

Most likely Starfall, yes :smiley: I’ll come back with more clarification.

Hope to see you there, Janeel!

2 Likes

Likewise. Will be good to see you in a better mood than last we met in Booty Bay :wink:

3 Likes

Aiyvah is significantly more cheerful during the festive season! :joy: Especially after an eggnog or two…

3 Likes

Hastily made posters advertising an upcoming event in Winterspring have been put up in Horde and Steamwheedle Cartel cities and settlements around Azeroth:
https://i.imgur.com/OQ4ypEa.png

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

7 Likes

Ahhh, thank you! <3

2 Likes

Looks like we’re going to be hearing the clippity-clop of hooves and jingling of bells as one of Greatfather Winter’s reindeers are going to be joining us for the festivities and offering fun rides to all!

(Big thank you to our very own Kit for making the suggestion!)

3 Likes

Bloody fel!

I just realized

(which is crazy, considering I looked at the date days ago, and thought, “Yeah, sure, that should work,” but)

I have an appointment the 16th… :neutral_face: :expressionless:

So, pretty please, Alliance awesomeone -

If any blue-and-gold are attending, could you take my stuff and give it away to any Ally who attends?

Double facepalm

(Double palm, single face.)

3 Likes

I’ll be there for Blue side!.. and Gray side, I want to stay neutral…

5 Likes

Ahh, awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Bless you! :smiley:
I’ll send you a package through the Azerothian international
(possibly even interplanetary
AND interdimensional)
postal service,
with the things I planned to give to, and share with the blue-and-gold folks :santa:

3 Likes

Remember to properly stamp the dimension and time line!
I still require a date! Preferably a Vagrant, because Ill need a backup!

2 Likes

I think Aiyvah is our, umm, _un_blue-and-gold contact for the merriment event (at least on the 16th),

I got the impression that she is the …administrator, although she seems to have several good people around her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OOC: My evenings on the day of the moon are reserved for green gatherings. I appreciate the time and effort you all took to make this an N-RP event. I do hope to meet with WV during some RP event in the time to come.

3 Likes

Aw, pity, but understandable :smiley:

2 Likes

(Bah, had to change character to respond…)Them good people? The best people, and we’re all super excited for it! My guild have made some brilliant suggestions for this event (as always, their ideas are always superb when it comes to delivering fantastic RP content)!

But yes, anything you need, contact away in-game or over here. Sorry for the delays in response today, I’ve been treating myself to a new coat ready for the season! ~ Aiyvah

3 Likes