The worst state pvp has ever been in

TL;DR: Hpala or resto druid. Mage, warlock or shadow priest. Play anything else and enjoy having no hope in more than 70-80% of matchups vs these comps

If you want to play arena you need to pick between Hpala and Rdru as healer and Mage/Destro/SP as DPS. If you pref melee you can play ww or dk but it’ll be an uphill struggle as melee in general are getting shafted left right and centre in this meta, ww and DK are the only two who stand any real chance surviving longer than 2 minutes.

The game is unplayable, comps with Mage/Destro/Sp are genuinely the most stupid crap I’ve ever seen playing this game. Destro is the worst culprit, a spec with such a massive toolkit of utility shouldn’t have close to as much damage as that. Destro could take a solid 30-40% nerf on all damage spells across the board and would still be perfectly viable with average damage and it’s insane amount of utility.

Is this expansion ever going to be fixed or is it just going to jump from one clownfiesta to the next?? It’s in such an awful state that even comps like RMP and Jungle are nonexistent for the first time in possibly wow history.

2 Likes

You forgot WW, just play WW+ any broken caster and you will have a good time

What is this?

I don’t even give a crap about balancing anymore.

Gameplay is so damn boring that no matter how good the balancing is, I’m not going to have fun.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.