There is no change

A little history… havent played for three months, played afterwards for half a month and again havent played 2 months, specifically Shadowlands. I have to say, there is no change in the game regarding plan-balance, effective change for defence and attacks, non-efficacy of the versatility(is it normal at 40% vers. the spell hit being 25k dmg from a low item level player (60lvl player)) and etc. For you there are only 4 classes (and about the same amount of specializations). Out of 12classes (36 specializations) only 4 are worthwhile and everything else is garbage!!!
Blizzard, why dont you make one spell(or ability) cast = one kill instead of people pressing a thousand buttons.
P.S. Blizzard, if you need more examples ,I can give some videos, but thats not fair for streamers and other people who play this game! … Sorry Blizzard!

I wish to correct you. There is literally zero change since SL alpha. Except the damage and ridiculous burstiness goes up with gear.

1 Like

WoW Devs dont understand that PvP starts after full gear and they dont play PvP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.