There's one thing i would ask from the game team

What is the purpose of purges and offensive dispels when game is heading to undispellable buffs, what is the aim on this?

I get this sometimes, and every now and then I get heavily punished to the point I die cause of it, but before I dispell a friendly who is completely covered in Affli/Spriest dots, I look first if it ‘safe’ to do so then I’ll receive a drop of my Healthpoints and heal myself as I momentarily break away from the team fight

Bare in mind this is in a RBG point of view, also do not take my word from me since I am pretty unexperienced in the whole thing about dispelling in general and what to do’s and don’ts, but in arenas I pressume you play to survive and avoid the enemy casters by LoS maybe?

Actually you can purge a lot of important buffs e.g. holy ward, nullifying shield, and etc. So still worthful i guess.

Not to mention screwing over Rdruid by hammering purge into their hotted targets.

You enjoy spamming purge? It’s should be situational, not spamming purge 100 times per game.

1 Like

Agreed, like remove 4 buffs on a 30s CD. Same for spellsteal, but they already reworked that for 10.1

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.